Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria Furniture/Housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
Wysteria... a furniture shop with no furniture? Now Zafaria with no furniture or housing vendor? Can anyone tell me if one planned later on, as in Krok?

The current furniture situation is dire. There have been no updates in furniture, nor recipes for, since I started several years ago. I know there is a new music player but it doesn't fill up a house, especially the overly-large Zafaria themed Sun Palace. I have been waiting to decorate it assuming there would be Zafaria themed furniture available and am concerned that is not the case.

If Zafaria furniture is not planned, please let us know. The virtual homes are a major draw to the game for me and I need to consider continued annual membership when the time comes if no furniture updates are planned. (And, while I'm thinking of it, some of that Wysteria furniture would be a nice addition as well.)

Thank you.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2011
I Agree there should be Housing for Zafaria and Wysteria whats what makes this game so awesome is because you can decorate the houses you buy

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Yup, I too am waiting for furniture from Wysteria and Zafaria. I also like the sea themed furniture and things from Crab Alley. Would love to see Wysteria housing also!