Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top of the Rock

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
I made it to the quest top of the rock, defeated the people, then I was told I needed to hit a drum next to the kings cage. I do not see the drum, and I am no longer able to advance in my quest without it. Does anyone else have this problem?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Did you do the quest with someone else? The drum briefly disappears if someone else activates it first. You have to wait for it to recycle.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
AndreaDene wrote:
I made it to the quest top of the rock, defeated the people, then I was told I needed to hit a drum next to the kings cage. I do not see the drum, and I am no longer able to advance in my quest without it. Does anyone else have this problem?

You actually have the drums on you. You collected them from the Fire Lion Ravagers. Just go up to the cage with the Giraffe pet in it and look for the X to Interact icon. After you interact, King Mansa appears beside the cage and the staggering/dancing Giraffe is gone.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
I have done it alone and with other friends. I stood in front of the cage where you are suppose to play the drums, a friend showed me where, and hit X. Nothing happens. It just does not let me play the drums. Also, when I went back with friends, I was fighting the boss with a lvl 2 Scarlet Screamer, getting level 10 gear.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
The same thing happened to me. Send a bug report explaining it to support@kingsisle.com.

I sent one Sunday evening, and they fixed it for me around 10AM ET yesterday.

We are aware of this particular bug and are working hard to get it fixed. While we are working to get this fixed, we have gone ahead and advanced the quest for you to resolve your issues & applied the next in line " Out of the Sun “. If you continue to have problems please let us know!

Thank you very much for your patience.

Regards,
KingsIsle Support