Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Insane Bolt

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Many Storm wizards had ask on the past to change this spell and make it fair.

Suggestion is to change the 10,000 backfire to 1,000. So it will be 50% percent chance to either hit 1,000 damage to enemy or 1,000 damage to yourself.

KI listen to those who complain about Sirens, now is Storm wizards to be heard too.

Another thing, I still don't understand how does everyone resist Moon Damage?

I also resist moon damage but I don't even have any stats that confirms that.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Daviato wrote:

Suggestion is to change the 10,000 backfire to 1,000. So it will be 50% percent chance to either hit 1,000 damage to enemy or 1,000 damage to yourself.

KI listen to those who complain about Sirens, now is Storm wizards to be heard too.

You are resisting Moon damage from the gear that gives you universal resists (the shields with no school icons next to them).

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
As a storm wizard, I agree with the Insane Bolt AND Siren changes whole heartedly. We storm dominate 4v4, thanks to our strike all spells. But there is a down side, storm simply cannot function in 1v1. storms need their single hits buffed just as much as they need their multi enemy attacks debuffed. Quite frankly, if storm keeps getting debuffed in 4v4 without being buffed in 1v1, I'm going to have to choose a different type.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Daviato wrote:

Has KI even changed the Sirens yet? ( It is overpowered, but i guess thats just storm, the overpowered )

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Nick16567 wrote:
Daviato wrote:

Has KI even changed the Sirens yet? ( It is overpowered, but i guess thats just storm, the overpowered )

Yes, they change the damage thanks to people like you. Instead of complaining about someone's spell, ask them to improve your spell. Is not always Fair that storm keeps getting their spell change because people doesn't simply know how to handle their damage. Storm shields will handle must of the damage. We don't Have a Powerful over time spell like other schools have.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Daviato wrote:
Nick16567 wrote:
Daviato wrote:

Yes, they change the damage thanks to people like you. Instead of complaining about someone's spell, ask them to improve your spell. Is not always Fair that storm keeps getting their spell change because people doesn't simply know how to handle their damage. Storm shields will handle must of the damage. We don't Have a Powerful over time spell like other schools have.

Also life doesnt have any dot at ALL. And also the damage was really fine it was more the effects that was overpowered.