Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What does the clock on wooly mammoth mean?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
You know how the new level 68 ice spell is wooly mammoth, right? When I saw what the card looked like, it said something like "Stun for 1", and after the 1 was a clock. Could someone tell me what the clock means?

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:
You know how the new level 68 ice spell is wooly mammoth, right? When I saw what the card looked like, it said something like "Stun for 1", and after the 1 was a clock. Could someone tell me what the clock means?

It means round, as in stun for 1 round.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Rihanna12 wrote:

That "clock" is actually the Ice symbol. The really big one that attacks has that birthmark or whatever on its forehead, meaning its respect for Ice.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:

The clock stands for round so its damage and stun for 1 round.

Aaron Drakewalker Legendary Pyromancer

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009