Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Lvl 61 Krokotopia quest???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
hi i just got to lvl 61 and someone popped up (alhazred i thought) saying to seem him as soon as i good because he had something for me.

i went there but could not talk to alhazred, is this a bug? or was it someone else besides alhazred? or ????

thanks!!!

jon

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Actually its just a misunderstanding, not a bug or something like that. What happened is that the game will have to recant all, if not most, of these quest orders. they are not objectives. I am sure that the reason it recants is to eliminate some extra bytes that it doesn't need in the updates. This happened in celestia as well. It might happen again in the next update levels we get, most likely. :x

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
It happened to me in Wizard City. Every time I reach a certain level Merle Ambrose tells me to come to him. When i get there nothing happens they really need to fix the bug. :( :( :(

Caleb Jade Level 40 Thurgist,
Caleb Firesword Level 12 Pyromancer

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
snowox wrote:
It happened to me in Wizard City. Every time I reach a certain level Merle Ambrose tells me to come to him. When i get there nothing happens they really need to fix the bug. :( :( :(

That's because when the game updates, the computer hasn't received the tutorial updates within the game update, so will have to restart the tutorial tips for each wizard.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
snowox wrote:
It happened to me in Wizard City. Every time I reach a certain level Merle Ambrose tells me to come to him. When i get there nothing happens they really need to fix the bug. :-( :-( :-(

That's because when the game updates, the computer hasn't received the tutorial updates within the game update, so will have to restart the tutorial tips for each wizard.

Sorry, but this is a bug. Usually the call comes from Merle Ambrose but occasionally it will come from one of the professors. I deal with this now and then.....

But if you have recently re-downloaded the game it will also do this on all of your wizards until all tutorials have been displayed again. You may still get an occasional call from the Headmaster. You can also go to your options pages and on one of them you will have the option to reset tutorials. I have mine set to critical only so I have not had that much of a problem with it since.