Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Colossal Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Today i reached level 68 and got the quest to get Colossal ( I have done all the prequests). But after I started the quest and went to KoKo SmokeSign i was not able to talk to her about that quest. I logged out restarted my computer and just go other places and come back, but i still could not talk to her. Could anybody tell me why it won't allow me to talk to her. This is really starting to annoy me!

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
There's a lot of bugs.. I really wish they tested the game better before releasing it I:

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
If the Collossal Spell is from the quest given by Inyanga Whitestripes to talk to Koko Smokesign to learn about Sun magic then I am having the same problem.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Without Koko's Wand she cannot teach you the spell you need to repair the obelisk...

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
I finished the quest and repair the obelisk, but it will not let me have the spell. Can anyone help me? :-(

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Castorez it is called test realm this is where people Test what KI has made, but that doesnt mean we find everything.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Cat4u wrote:
I finished the quest and repair the obelisk, but it will not let me have the spell. Can anyone help me? :-(
do you have the right level or training points?

Defender
May 13, 2009
I think that you need a training point. If not then I dont know whats wrong.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Cat4u wrote:

to be able to get that spell you need to get the spells before it like strong giant and garg (dont know how to spell whole thing) also if you cant find the quest when kojo? dont remember the name will give it to you even if you havent talked to the whitestripes guy in baoab crossroads

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
The prerequisite spells for Colossal are

Strong
Giant
Montrous
Gargantuan

You must have these before you are allowed to train for Colossal. You need a training point for each of the spells that you don't have yet plus one for Colossal.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Grimely wrote:
The prerequisite spells for Colossal are

Strong
Giant
Montrous
Gargantuan

You must have these before you are allowed to train for Colossal. You need a training point for each of the spells that you don't have yet plus one for Colossal.

Ok so more unneeded spells in my deck to work toward the needed one geez it should go by your level really, I have feint, since I solo a lot needed that early on and I wasted points on balance spells I only used in low level and want Colossal so will waste them, as it turns out I will collect three training points from Zafaria if I do the quests available there I only need to do the monkeys now. I have the balance blade but not trap so may pick that up also.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
i am level 68 fire just got rain of fire and i ve never got the quest how do i get it?

Survivor
May 22, 2011
Survivor
May 25, 2011
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I Have a Lvl 70 Wizard I Have Training Point And I Have Obtained Gargantuan I Am Balance And In WaterFront
What Do I Do?

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
zavy101 wrote:
I Have a Lvl 70 Wizard I Have Training Point And I Have Obtained Gargantuan I Am Balance And In WaterFront
What Do I Do?

You have to complete the quest in the drum jungle, inorder to unlock the sun spell trainer there.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
zavy101 wrote:
What Do I Do?
work to drum jungle

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
I am very eager to learn this spell. My biggest beef is that you have to travel so far in the game to get it. I have a half dozen extra training points but I have to almost make it through ZF to be able to train it.
Same thing with crafting gear. I had to make it almost through WT to get to the recipe for the gear, and had to go halfway through CL to get the crafting recipe to be able to craft it.
Also happened with my scarecrow spell quest. I was not in the Labyrinth when I reached level 48, so I had to push through so I could undertake my spell quest.
It has been one wait after another for my necromancer. A hard lesson to learn.
Next character will probably skip Wysteria altogether due to being too high of a level for where I should be.
It really is a letdown to have the qualifications for a spell (level and training points) only to learn you about have to finish a world in order to unlock the area in which you learn it.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
pods1973 wrote:
I am very eager to learn this spell. My biggest beef is that you have to travel so far in the game to get it. I have a half dozen extra training points but I have to almost make it through ZF to be able to train it.
Same thing with crafting gear. I had to make it almost through WT to get to the recipe for the gear, and had to go halfway through CL to get the crafting recipe to be able to craft it.
Also happened with my scarecrow spell quest. I was not in the Labyrinth when I reached level 48, so I had to push through so I could undertake my spell quest.
It has been one wait after another for my necromancer. A hard lesson to learn.
Next character will probably skip Wysteria altogether due to being too high of a level for where I should be.
It really is a letdown to have the qualifications for a spell (level and training points) only to learn you about have to finish a world in order to unlock the area in which you learn it.

Wow, I always thought the chances to get were the annoying part of the game but you are right the waiting to get is no fun either. Good points in your post and spot on.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Well made it to Drum Jungle, and I was happily surprised that the obelisk was not far in and although it was a defeat and collect, I am now able to colossal my spells.
Or as my wife and I call it, the "real real real real big"
pods

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
The tiny little elephants took me long enough to collect all the pieces from them, lol.
Yeah, I couldn't learn the Colossal spell. I'm way over level 64 and I have two training points, I was quite disappointed when the sun trainer wouldn't let me learn it.
Sounds like I did the quest for the experience when I was trying to get the spell.

And thanks to Grimely, although I'll need more training points to get Colossal.

Abigail Fairyblossom - Level 72 Life (Elephant Graveyard, Zafaria)
Abigail Fairyblossom - Level 46 Balance (The Labyrinth, Dragonsypre.)
Sestiva - Level 40 Storm (Shirataki Temple, Mooshu.)
Kristen - Level 29 Death (Newgate Prison, Marleybone.)

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
can anyone plz tell me were to find, congo drums are need 4 recipe.iam lost ty kindly 4 your assist