Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add more Fire Lion Ravager!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
These lions are so annoying! First off there's a only a little bit of them which makes them hard. I've spent 5 hours trying to defeat, collect, and join a battle! Another thing is the "Did not collect" I don't remember it THAT hard in the test realm!

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I agree that they should have more fire lion ravager in other areas! I mean like there's only two places to battle them o:

Defender
May 30, 2009
I agree! More should be added or the number of the staff things you need to collect needs to be lowered/drop rates need to be raised. You have to wait for 10 or so minutes to even join a battle to fight them! It took me over 2 hours to collect 8 items and every time I fought them there were 3 other wizards with me, so there were usually a total of 4 Fire Lion Ravagers per battle. Working in groups to collect items isn't helping much in this world.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
It is horrible! it took me 2 hours!
They really need to raise the drop rate a lot!

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Champion
Jul 30, 2010
there are 2 types of fire lion ravenger are you sure you got the right ones?

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
LOL, I would try to complete that set of quests at about 5:AM. There's no trouble at all at that time of morning!

Happy Questing,

Qbb