Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to obtain the forest lord pet.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
How do I get the forest lord pet? I have life mastery amulet and I really REALLY want this pet! PLZ HELP ME...

Survivor
May 23, 2010
well, you can try hatching with someone who does have it and possibly maybe get a hybid if you breed with the right pet.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
The only way to get a real forest lord pet is to start a life wizard and level up to 58

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
moogirl45 wrote:
It's for life wizards only. Sry.

Not exactly. I had a scarecrow, hatched it with someone with a forest lord in hope for a crop watcher, ended up getting that so-called "life only" pet. But it's not really worth spending about $20 dollars in gift cards for enough crowns to afford that amulet so I can use the item card it gives. Anyway I can't equip it, I could hatch it, but since my character was Death I can't equip the pet.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I have two life wizards that are level 60 and they did not ever see a forest lord pet. Nor was it ever offered or even knew about the pet until now.
Now tell me where do my level 60 life wizards need to go to get a forest lord pet?
If there is such a pet cause i have yet to see one.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
The best way to get this pet is to hatch with an inferno beast, this is basically the same as the forest lord yet with a higher pedigree level, it is not life only as well. Yet you do need the life mastery amulet to use the spell the pet itself can be used by anyone! It is rather hard to obtain an inferno beast, yet I got mine by hatching a Danger Hound with one, I hope this really helps!

Tristan Angleblade Level 46 Pyromancer

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Darkblood1 wrote:
I have two life wizards that are level 60 and they did not ever see a forest lord pet. Nor was it ever offered or even knew about the pet until now.
Now tell me where do my level 60 life wizards need to go to get a forest lord pet?

Go read the Game Updates section - lvl 58 pets came out with the new GH expansion.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:

Hi Darkblood1,

Check out this game update:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2011

Here's a wiki that lists everything you need to know about your Forest Lord pet:

http://wizard101.wikia.com

(Search "forest lord pet")

Happy Questing,

Iridian Shadowweaver & Oscar aka Disco Wookie

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
hi guys you can only get the forest lord either if you are a life wiz or you hatch :-D hope you guys a nice holiday

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
finleyfam1 wrote:
How do I get the forest lord pet? I have life mastery amulet and I really REALLY want this pet! PLZ HELP ME...

hi you can only get it by hatching or do a quest where you get the pet and happy holidays

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
finleyfam1 wrote:

Without being a Life student you can't get this pet.
The best you can do is try to hatch with someone who has one and get a hybrid. Sorry. That's the way the game is set up: some pets are only for their schools.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
How do you get a forest lord help me a real forest lord i have a cloud beast. I want the real one so i can hatch with a bunch of different pets so PLZ help me.