Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria= Some people will not show up!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
Ok. My Wizard is Cass Spiritwalker and in the Savannah in Zafaria Edwin (One Of The Students) I released him from his cage then i talk to the guy then it says "Go free your student then talk to me." And Edwin will not show up! Please help me if you can because I keep experiencing this problem and this is frustrating. :(

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
I confirm this. My friend has the same problem and he hasn't been able to continue with his quest line.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I am having the same problem..This glitch needs to be fixed imediately!

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Did he look like a clockwork golem? If he did, that means it was still loading. If he wasn't there at all, then you might want to email KI about this bug.

Caroline Sunbright level 62 life

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I turned in a quest to Sobaka to go to the Waterfront with one wizard and tried to turn same quest with my other wizard but Sobaka had disappeared along with that quest from journal now i am i really big trouble I have even re-installed 101.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
my problem is that there is a quest in the world zafaria in th savannah and my quest is i have to release edwin from the cage i already released him and then when back to the guy who cage me the quest it said i have to talk to him and and edwin will not show can you plz help me if ypu can cause this frostrating

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
i was doing the quest in the stone town.
after done what i can , the message say go to the water front where the dingy ( the little boat) the partner of the captain show up with the yellow exclaimation mark. there was no X for me to click to continue with the quest. i decide to log off to see what happen but when i log back he is no longer there.
anyone having the same problem? :(

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Some of the issues appear to be a loading problem. If you have looked at the realms at the time your are on, there are so MANY trying to play in Zafaria that it takes a long time for them to load. You may want to check it out during the day or even late at night when there are fewer players to see if it makes any difference. Also try moving to a "perfect" realm. The more players there are in a given area, the harder and SLOWER it becomes.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
shoot i can't talk to king mansa to set him free for some reason an i have no other quest

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
In Savannah when I beat the fire nergal guy after I beat him I free the girl from the cage but it wont let me free the giraffe from the cage and mansa wont show up when i need to talk to him someone please help!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
22ballersbest wrote:
In Savannah when I beat the fire nergal guy after I beat him I free the girl from the cage but it wont let me free the giraffe from the cage and mansa wont show up when i need to talk to him someone please help!

Did you play the drum next to the cage?

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
I finshed the quest sizani gave me called back on the trail i talked to her in zamunda outskirts and then she told me to talk to her again in the zamunda and when i went to talk to her in the zamunda she wasnt there pleas pleas fix this

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
I also cannot free the Giraffe. Please fix this since my membership is now a day closer to ending without me being able to play the game.