Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crowns and sharing

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I have a family account. It used to be if i bought crowns on the main account i could give some to my kids accounts. Well I bought some crowns with the sale and for some reason i cant share with my other accounts? When did this change? please let us do that again.. Thanks

ellie

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
Make sure you specifically log into parental controls for your main account, giving your password again. Then you should see the option to transfer crowns appear by the account names above.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Cheryl09 wrote:
I have a family account. It used to be if i bought crowns on the main account i could give some to my kids accounts. Well I bought some crowns with the sale and for some reason i cant share with my other accounts? When did this change? please let us do that again.. Thanks

ellie

As far as I know, that hasn't changed. I just did two transfers within the past few days.

They did recently re-arrange the "accounts" page, and they moved the "parental control" button.

Make sure that you are logged on here as the "parental/main" account. After you click on "My Accounts" and you are on the page listing your accounts, scroll down to the bottom of that page, and click on "Unlock Parental Controls". Then you will see the "Transfer" button appear next to each of your accounts. And you should be able to click on it and transfer crowns.

If this doesn't work, you should probably send an e-mail to Support@Wizard101.com and explain the problem to them.

Hope this helped.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009