Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

house world

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
i know this has been said before, but i have ideas how it could happen in the game. First, you buy npc, shopkeeper and enemy\boss templates. Second, you customise them by adding details .third,you place them in your house (each house would have a separate battle arena so when you walk into an enemy you would go there(this would help with the smaller houses)). Then you buy dungeon sigils and minigame sigils and place them. the dungeon sigils would have preset places that coardinated with where ever you put them. fifth, you press the green arrow next to the gardening icon to play your world.

------------------------------------
:) :-) :D

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
cbwiz wrote:
i know this has been said before, but i have ideas how it could happen in the game. First, you buy npc, shopkeeper and enemy\boss templates. Second, you customise them by adding details .third,you place them in your house (each house would have a separate battle arena so when you walk into an enemy you would go there(this would help with the smaller houses)). Then you buy dungeon sigils and minigame sigils and place them. the dungeon sigils would have preset places that coardinated with where ever you put them. fifth, you press the green arrow next to the gardening icon to play your world.

------------------------------------
:) :-) :D

That's going a little too far in the housing idea although I would love it .

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011