Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Justice hurts Quest in Crucible

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Ok, so i'm on the justice hurts quest and it's telling me to locate the crystal storage and i did but nothing is happening. Please help :x :(

Administrator
Hello Young Wizards!

If you are having trouble accessing the Crystal Storage for the quest "Justice Hurts", please send an email directly to support at support@wizard101.com. Make sure that you include the following:

Subject Line = Justice Hurts Quest Trouble
Information = Username & Character name

Please DO NOT give us passwords! A support representative will assist you with getting the issue resolved.

Thank you!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Mr Lincoln wrote:
Hello Young Wizards!

If you are having trouble accessing the Crystal Storage for the quest "Justice Hurts", please send an email directly to support at support@wizard101.com. Make sure that you include the following:

Subject Line = Justice Hurts Quest Trouble
Information = Username & Character name

Please DO NOT give us passwords! A support representative will assist you with getting the issue resolved.

Thank you!
I also have a friend who is locating the correct item for the quest " Justice Hurts " and the x doesnt appear for them to proceed with their questing :( I hope he can get to Zafaria soon!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I am sadly having this same bug occur as well. I hope it will be fixed soon.