Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hit level 61, and my teacher said come see me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
im a balance wizard, i got to level 61, and the icon popped up on the right side of my screen of ahlrazed (or whatever his name is :P). i clicked on it and he said to come see him regarding a matter. I went to see him, and he has nothing for me. Am I going to the wrong person? Can anyone help me out with this?

THANK YOU :D

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cbfierce wrote:
im a balance wizard, i got to level 61, and the icon popped up on the right side of my screen of ahlrazed (or whatever his name is :P). i clicked on it and he said to come see him regarding a matter. I went to see him, and he has nothing for me. Am I going to the wrong person? Can anyone help me out with this?

THANK YOU :D

Sounds like the old "Merle Ambrose bug" is contagious. There are a few other posts on the Message Board where others have been getting the same message. Not sure what it is...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
"NPC calling" actions are usually triggered by quest completions or level ups. I believe the Ambrose calling you to Zafaria is trigger by a level 60 "ding" and Sun of All Fears quest completion. However, since this quest went live the level up portion of the summoning did not occur for most of us. So at level 61 it kicks in. I'm sure if players that complete the Celestia quest and hit level 60, post live update, it will trigger at the right time.

If you recall, as a level 60 player at live update, no one called you to Zafaria. We all just went there based on the forums, websites, etc. New level 60 players will be called. You are just seeing the minor bug associated with live updates.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
I was just gonna post about this. I have the same problem.