Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

68 Storm spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
The storm spell is bugged I believe it doesnt do woot the card reads for me it gives a 1% rather than the -50% anyone else having issues with it?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hello. I've noticed this too, though it seems to only be cosmetic, it still functions as 50% from what I can tell. But there are some other bugs. For one, enemies slain by sirens will only show their "damage taken" animation instead of their "death" animation. The damage will sometimes appear over their heads late, and/or be registered the following round (the latter seems to happen mostly for bosses, however). Also, in my experience, it only removed one blade as supposed to the two written on the card. Not sure which is in error though, lol. This is all I have noticed for now, I'll edit if there is anything else. I'll also be posting this in Halston's Lab tomorrow.

Cya in the Spiral

Paul Stormglade, Transcended Diviner

Go Sparks!

EDIT: The cause of the animation mix up is simple, the damage taken animation runs, but they don't have time to run their defeat animation. I discovered this when a Greyhorn Mercenary began his death animation as he faded away.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Cra2ker wrote:
The storm spell is bugged I believe it doesnt do woot the card reads for me it gives a 1% rather than the -50% anyone else having issues with it?

Yeah i used that spell and it did that. I'm sure it is a glitch but i am not sure if it will stay or go. If you know why it happens, can you please fix it. Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
I thought we were supposed to get a new spell on level 62, 64, 68? I haven't got anything yet.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
bikermom1086 wrote:
I thought we were supposed to get a new spell on level 62, 64, 68? I haven't got anything yet.

You only get a new spell from YOUR school at level 68.

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
bikermom1086 wrote:

it's level 68 and you get it from your teacher.

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
You forgot to mention that the "reduce threat on all" portion of the speel is not triggering (I see no animation for it).

This may not be that important for most players, but I'd like to know that after I deal out some massive damage, the monsters hit someone else instead of all ganging up to take me out :)

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
tanda1 wrote:
bikermom1086 wrote:

it's level 68 and you get it from your teacher.

Thank you for the answer. Much appreciated