Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchman prices???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
TomInVA2 wrote:
Really KI - 400 crowns for a level 70 henchman, 200 for a level 60, 100 for for a level 50? Incredible!!!!! Cannot believe you soak your customers like this. Sometimes a henchman is the only way to get through a challenge, but the price now are way to much.
You guys are almost insane. No not KI, I meant the W101 players. be happy that there are henchman, and the fact that for $5 you can get 6 level 70 henchman and still have 100 crowns. I have a fact to in to why they might higher the prices: they might not be making enough, so they may higher the prices and this is not insane, because you cannot only rely on henchman you have friends! this is what Wizard101 is about to make new friends and to aid them in battle. Real people are just as good as henchman only better, you can communicate, and not worry about a bad henchman set into battle and ruining you traps or a bad spell. but I am not disagreeing with KI, I think the price is just right but maybe and maybe a little little over. Like 50 crowns off the level 70 and 60 henchman that is it.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
damienjt98 wrote:
TomInVA2 wrote:
Really KI - 400 crowns for a level 70 henchman, 200 for a level 60, 100 for for a level 50? Incredible!!!!! Cannot believe you soak your customers like this. Sometimes a henchman is the only way to get through a challenge, but the price now are way to much.
You guys are almost insane. No not KI, I meant the W101 players. be happy that there are henchman, and the fact that for $5 you can get 6 level 70 henchman and still have 100 crowns. I have a fact to in to why they might higher the prices: they might not be making enough, so they may higher the prices and this is not insane, because you cannot only rely on henchman you have friends! this is what Wizard101 is about to make new friends and to aid them in battle. Real people are just as good as henchman only better, you can communicate, and not worry about a bad henchman set into battle and ruining you traps or a bad spell. but I am not disagreeing with KI, I think the price is just right but maybe and maybe a little little over. Like 50 crowns off the level 70 and 60 henchman that is it.

Damienjt98, you are right about one thing and ONE THING ONLY. The game is designed to make friends and help each other.

BUT, there are also battles that HAVE to be SOLOED for spells. Those bosses for the spells are very tough and sometimes the only way to defeat them is to hire a henchman or even 2 or 3.

The way I see it, is that that will be extremely few wizards that are going to pay the prices for one, let alone 2 or 3 henchmen when thy face these bosses. It tells me that there will probably be some wizards that may be passing up that quest until the prices come down (I will be one of them) or they are allowed to have friends help them with spell battles.

I don't think KI is going to go through all the trouble to change the battle rules for spells when it will be SO MUCH easier just to restore the original henchmen with the original prices.

Defender
May 31, 2011
damienjt98 wrote:
TomInVA2 wrote:

I couldn't disagree with you more and now it appears that KI has heard us and they are re-assessing them in terms of cost and performance, which what we have been complaining about.

Champion
May 03, 2011

How nice that you have unlimited friends who are always online when you need them, and unlimited crowns to spend on entertainment. You are fortunate indeed. Many of us do not share your good fortune, however. We are not "almost insane" (is this a diagnosis?), whatever that might mean. We simply aren't like you. And I venture to guess that you, fortunate as you are, are in the minority. Although I have yet to see what KI is going to do about the henchman situation, I am pleased that they are listening to those of us who have voiced our concerns.