Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria Pets/housing?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Where is the pet shop and housing shop? Are they not there or am I missing something? I would really like a zebra pet and a Zafarian house. Also a tapestry to Zafaria.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
Where is the pet shop and housing shop? Are they not there or am I missing something? I would really like a zebra pet and a Zafarian house. Also a tapestry to Zafaria.

I don't know I noticed that to... :?

Survivor
May 29, 2010
I don't think their is pets and houses yet. But i hope they come out with them soon...

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
Who knows u might just go walking around and there is a pet or housing dealer

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
Defender
Mar 02, 2009
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
rtdv wrote:
um chack again, Sun Palace and leoplard and slink

Crowns shop and gift card. No shops. I want to pay GOLD not real money too.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
rtdv wrote:

1 - Housing for GrizzleHeim did not come out with GrizzleHeim
2 - Housing for Celestia did not come out with Celestia.
3 - Housing for Wysteria has yet to be released (unless you consider the Wizard's Watchtower to be Wysterian).
4 - There are still no Gold pets in Celestia. There are no Unique Dropped pets in Celestia...

Show some patience. Let them release Grub Guardian and don't whine. Each item takes a lot of work from a single person to pull off right.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
I toatly agree with hunteray09 about the zebra pet. I think it should be a storm pet because the stripes could be purple /be in the shapes of lightining bolts, and it should give a card but that is just my opinyon. It would be cool to have a zebra theamed house but until that comes out or until I get to zafaria my Safari Palace will do.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Survivor
May 31, 2010
hgchatham wrote:
I don't think their is pets and houses yet. But i hope they come out with them soon...
me toooo!

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
Johnist wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
rtdv wrote:

3 - Housing for Wysteria has yet to be released (unless you consider the Wizard's Watchtower to be Wysterian).
4 - There are still no Gold pets in Celestia. There are no Unique Dropped pets in Celestia...

Show some patience. Let them release Grub Guardian and don't whine. Each item takes a lot of work from a single person to pull off right.

I thought grizzlehiem did come out wth houses :?

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
pika47 wrote:
Johnist wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
rtdv wrote:

I thought grizzlehiem did come out wth houses :?
they did :-)

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I know that Nergal, The Burned Lion drops the pets Skink and Spotted Leopard. I swear, when I didn't know what the Spotted Leopard looked like, I looked it up, and I found the most adorable thing ever! I wanted it so badly, that I battled Nergal for more than 2 hours straight! And then I started to get carried away and into a killing frenzy... But later, at almost 11:00p.m., I got the leopard! It was totally worth it, and something that I possibly couldn't live without. Go Zafaria!

Level 68 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade

Quote from Amy Lee "If you loved me, then let go of me, I won't be held down by who I used to be"
From her song Weight Of The World from the The Open Door

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010

Of course work takes time. Hello news flash. What doesn't make sense is continuing to start new projects while compiling a list of unfinished projects and specifically revolving around the same categories (Housing and Pets). This is actually one of the primary symptoms of ADHD :p

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
They need to make a white spotted snow leopard pet, or allow us all to dye our leopards...they are too cute.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Johnist wrote:

The OP is hoping that more priority be placed on pets & housing of existing worlds. Valid request considering pets & housing are very popular features of the game.

It all comes down to direction & priorities. Zafaria has been released for a while now, and using Wysteria as an example of a 'released' world Zafaria is likely no longer a priority for additional features.

Survivor
May 17, 2012
I know They SHOULD make a Pet and housing shop in ZF!!!!

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
joe1234567360 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
I know They SHOULD make a Pet and housing shop in ZF!!!!
The reason they didn't make a housing shop and pet shop was because they already have a bundle based on Zafaria that comes with a pet. Have you noticed that there is not housing nor pet shops in Avalon and Azteca?