Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria is not easy alone

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
People who say Zafaria is easy, try soloing i did so in test realm but it got to the point that i needed help and its legends were talking about. So stop complaining zafaria is too easy because in some points of the game you really need help.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
Maybe it depends on school. I didn't go through it on test realm but i have been doing quests live since it's been up. i am myth and i haven't really had any trouble. The mobs almost never critical although they use their spells pretty well at times. the first boss battle was easy enough that i didn't have to heal and won with half my life.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
I todally hear you. My friend rocks at battleing and barely beat a guy in Stone town. I mean come on! I've not been of live all day cause of the crazy loading it says wizard101 cant not connect please try again. WHAT!
This game was up and running at 10:00 am it's 8:00 pm over here I mean didn't they get on top of things. Wizard101 is having a very hard time with all the complaints witch is why I didn't find out until noon! Lol wizard made a mistake of putting this out next to the week end. No offense KI. How'd you get on

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
nagashiki wrote:
Maybe it depends on school. I didn't go through it on test realm but i have been doing quests live since it's been up. i am myth and i haven't really had any trouble. The mobs almost never critical although they use their spells pretty well at times. the first boss battle was easy enough that i didn't have to heal and won with half my life.
Try to solo Belloq and mirror lake, then we will talk.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
watsupdog111 wrote:
nagashiki wrote:

Well of course. you can't expect to do everything alone. In every map introduced before there were some fights you just had to bring some help. What i meant is the world overall is doable. It's not too easy but it's also nothing to complain about really.
Your experience with zafaria comes from the situation that you wanted to solo it. People need to understand that in an mmo "soloing" isn't the way to go at all. There are countless legend wizards right now doing the quests. i am sure you can find people to help you. in almost every fight i was in since yesterday, i was always fighting with people i don't even know, except the bosses.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
watsupdog111 wrote:
nagashiki wrote:

I SOLO IT D:. But i am death so i can drain o. o you should take that into consideration. i soloed about all of ZF

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
I'm using my main (a Myth) in Zafaria. For me, it's been pretty easy and the only problem I've had with a boss so far was Belloq (a boss with a rather dangerous cheat) in Waterfront. I've soloed all of the bosses up until Belloq and the enemies, even when being at Rank 10 Elite, have given me no problems regardless of their School...

...But I don't know. I'm only at the Waterfront so maybe it'll get harder as I go on.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
ya youll notice i said i soloed ALMOST all of ZF. for sun school quest i got a storm friends help (sirens epicness) and i did die a few times in mirror lake so i got one friends help on ice guys. THOSE WERE ANNOYING. not hard, just annoying, and with crow i wasnt denting anything.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
The whole point of this topic is that people keep complaining that Zafaria is too easy, and am trying to prove that its not as easy as they think.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:
People who say Zafaria is easy, try soloing i did so in test realm but it got to the point that i needed help and its legends were talking about. So stop complaining zafaria is too easy because in some points of the game you really need help.

So far, it's going easy for me. And I'm soloing too

Defender
May 31, 2011
I find playing Zafaria alone challenging but not impossible. Just like any other time I progress to a higher area, I have to re think my strategies.

Defender
Feb 03, 2009
Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
No, it is really not that hard for some classes over others. I soloed the vast majority of Zafaria on my Death Wizard.

The only really hard part is dealing with those individuals that would join a battle, pull another monster into the battle and then leave on purpose. I've had that happen to me more times than I can count.

Ronan Deathcaller - 70 Death Wizard

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
nagashiki wrote:

Dude, this game is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Card Game. Look at the Bolded and Underlined Word. Have you been able to Solo Trial of Spheres? Probably not. This world requires you to have completed the Trial of Spheres. I personally can 2-man the Mirror Lake with my Life and My Storm. Yes, I run 2 accounts, and no, I don't consider it cheating.

Have you been able to solo Jotun and his brothers in One Battle?

Lets face it... Until last year, you could not solo the Malistaire instance. due to the crystals. Can you Solo the Waterworks? Can you Solo the Tower of Helephant? Can you Solo Briskbreeze Tower?

Lets see the examples I have just listed:
Jotun and brothers (Level 40+)
Briskbreeze Tower (Level 50+)
Trial of Spheres (Level 60+)
Waterworks (Level 60+)
Tower of Helephant (Level 60+)
Belloq (Level 60+)
Mirror Lake (Level 60+)

There is a bunch in this game you can solo. While most Schools cannot Solo Belloq, Fire Wizards have the easiest time of it, as they have the most Damage over Time spells.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Defender
Feb 06, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:

I only needed help with Belloq, the cheating boss.

Other than that, it was super easy.