Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spirit Caller Drum

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Ummmm...there have been a few changes to the Spirit Drum Crafting. In the Test realm, I had to have Death/Myth shield...now I need Legion shield, which I cannot find. Maybe there is somewhere Im not looking. Can't find in bazar or Treasure card vendor. I'll craft it no problem if I knew who sold the spell...LOL! Could some one help please?

Mariah Duskrider
Balance School
Legendary Sorceror

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Have you checked with the Archivist in Celestia? He has a lot of the higher treasure cards.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Celestia was first place I checked---maybe there's somewhere in Zafaria. There is a big difference in the crafting recipes from Test Realm and Live Realm:

Test Realm Spirit Drum:
Mist Wood
Leather Straps
Legend Shield
Perfect Onyx
Pristine Vial
Bone
Conga Drum

Live Realm Spirit Drum;
Golden pearl
Legion Shield
Perfect Onyx
Pristine Vials
Sunstone
Black Pearl
Conga Drum
Aether

It is a bit harder, which is okay--but I would at least like to be able to get the ingredients. I dont mind working for it...I just dont want to work for nothing! LOL

Mariah Duskrider

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I just got to play on Zafaria for a bit as a Life Legendary. I defeated some guys given the quests, and then I was to speak to Koyate. He gave me the quest for the Spirit Drum but no recipe.

He sells recipes and there's no Spirit Drum recipe there at all. So what do I do now? I have the quest and can't get the recipe.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Benjiemo wrote:
Ummmm...there have been a few changes to the Spirit Drum Crafting. In the Test realm, I had to have Death/Myth shield...now I need Legion shield, which I cannot find. Maybe there is somewhere Im not looking. Can't find in bazar or Treasure card vendor. I'll craft it no problem if I knew who sold the spell...LOL! Could some one help please?

Mariah Duskrider
Balance School
Legendary Sorceror

Mariah,

You can acquire Legion Shield treasure cards in battle in Wintertusk and Zafaria. The Bazaar carries them when people sell them, but considering the usefulness of the 35% Shield to all friends, it is going to be hard to find. You'll have to sit there for a while trying to get them, just like sniping the reagents.

Logan Soulsinger
Life School
Legendary Theurgist
Legendary Artisan

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
carolinacat wrote:
I just got to play on Zafaria for a bit as a Life Legendary. I defeated some guys given the quests, and then I was to speak to Koyate. He gave me the quest for the Spirit Drum but no recipe.

He sells recipes and there's no Spirit Drum recipe there at all. So what do I do now? I have the quest and can't get the recipe.

He gave you the recipe, like you got the recipe for the Seal of the Seraphim from CL's Grandmaster Artisan quest.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Johnist wrote:

He gave you the recipe, like you got the recipe for the Seal of the Seraphim from CL's Grandmaster Artisan quest.

While it's cool that both those quest givers automatically give you the recipe, there should be some kind of text that tells you that they've done so. It's confusing otherwise.

It wouldn't be that hard to something in the dialog, or else some text that floats up the screen (like happens when you get power pips) that says something like "you receive the recipe for xxxx"

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
I just have to say that I am thrilled and impressed with the Zafaria crafting challenges! Can't wait to finish the Legendary Artisan quest (today) and craft some of those amazing gear items.

Thanks, KI, for giving avid artisans something to sink our teeth into in this recent game update.

Hehe, it's a good think I tend to grow Maelstrom Snapdragons

Regards,

Iridian Shadowweaver, Legendary Theurgist

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Benjiemo wrote:

Mariah Duskrider
Balance School
Legendary Sorceror

I found this info on Wiki for Legion Shield:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Legion_Shield

Hope it helps.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
</div>
</blockquote>Mariah,

You can acquire Legion Shield treasure cards in battle in Wintertusk and Zafaria. The Bazaar carries them when people sell them, but considering the usefulness of the 35% Shield to all friends, it is going to be hard to find. You'll have to sit there for a while trying to get them, just like sniping the reagents.

Logan Soulsinger
Life School
Legendary Theurgist
Legendary Artisan</div>
</blockquote>

Johnist,

Thanks that helps...I was feeling like a noob!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2011
ok so got the recipe upon quest was lucky enough to have the treasure cards HOWEVER cannot find recipe or the item needed listed as "Conga Drum" x 2 is this a drop? a recipe from another vendor or what? Thanks in advance

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Bewitchdgal wrote:
ok so got the recipe upon quest was lucky enough to have the treasure cards HOWEVER cannot find recipe or the item needed listed as "Conga Drum" x 2 is this a drop? a recipe from another vendor or what? Thanks in advance

Conga Drum is a recipe you can find in CL. The housing recipe vendor sells it.

Qbb

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Bewitchdgal wrote:

Conga Drum is the Congo Drum recipe from Gearwise in Celestia. To craft 4 Conga/Congo Drums you need to have 64 Fossils.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
ok i dont have a problem finding anything other than the conga drums maybe you can throw me a hint or something i mean im a lvl 70 and cant find them anywhere

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
The Snow Skulls outside Thurnir in Vestrilund drops the Legend Skulls. The Archivist doesn't carry the Shield. You can't craft it either. It is dropped by Sulkir in Austrilund, Thellik Coldclaw in Nastrond and In the Tower of Helephant in Pegasus Place/Wisteria.
Hope this helps you.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Reddlass2 wrote:
The Snow Skulls outside Thurnir in Vestrilund drops the Legend Skulls.

And they drop them pretty regularly.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
Johnist wrote:

What happens when he doesn't give you the recipe either. I've looked and looked, but can't seem to find it. Any suggestions?

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Double check your crafting recipes. There is a tab (more like an arrow over) for the housing crafting recipes at the top right hand side. It should be listed there. If you don't find it then, contact support.

And for those of you who missed it, the text description when he is giving you the quest does indicate that he is giving you the recipe.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
you can find the legion shield treasure card at the library in the bobab crown.They only cost a few hundred gold.

Jacob Lifefinder level 70 life

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
129200 wrote:
you can find the legion shield treasure card at the library in the bobab crown.They only cost a few hundred gold.

Jacob Lifefinder level 70 life

I just checked the Library in Baobob Crown, and unless they sell out, there were none available.

I'm going to camp the Snow Skulls near Thurnir in Vestrilund. I'm betting the odds are much better.

Good luck everyone.

wjhanna

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
I think you get the shields doing Mirror Lake - leastways I seem to get them :)