Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Feeding Bug

AuthorMessage
Delver
May 29, 2009
I have just fed a pet myth imp that had 3/500 several Silver Trumpet Vines and Pink Dandelions that I had in abundance. About 7 times I got the experience chart telling me that my pet had gained xp. When I looked up I saw that it had given +2 to the Power and said +2 to the experience bar but the total experience was still only 3/500. Where has all the experience gone to?

I did the same thing on another account with a starfish that had 0/125 exp and fed it some plants. It said it gave +2 to the Will but when I looked at the pets stats it still shows the pet with 0 experience.

I thought we were supposed to be able to level up our pets little by little this way. Instead we are throwing away crowns items cause of a bug/glitch that is not working properly in live like it did in Test Realm.

Yes, I will be submitting a ticket to KI support. I just wanted to make others aware before they start tossing High Dollar crowns items down the gullets of their hungry pets first.

SorceressMiklai

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I'm getting the same thing. Been feeding a couple pets all the excess stuff I get every battle and have gotten a little (very very little) xp for a couple of the items.

Each time, I watch the experience bar and see it say +4 or +2, but the totally doesn't actually change. So it's not running the actual function that increments the experience after it's gained.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011