Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

November Minor Updates & Fixes

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Minor updates and fixes include:

• Maximum gold has been increased to 250 000
  • Quest Tracker now points to the correct location in Dragonspyre for the "It's an Honor" quest! Hurray!
  • Boar Knight has been removed from rewards tables - you can no longer receive this item as a reward. You'll see this item return soon in promotions, rewards and special offers on the site.
  • Many spells were 'hanging around' in the center of the duel circle after they'd been cast will now leave when they're supposed to. If you see this happen, send a bug report to our support team at support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 06, 2010
No more stubborn spell animations. :( actually going to miss this, after casting a wraith sometimes he would just hang out like he was pleading with me, " com'on boss, let me hit them all," XD

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
ty Professor Greyrose needed that hehe , 250,000 is better than 200,000 and 250,000 is better than nothing , thanks :)

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
NotSoStr8Dude wrote:
ty Professor Greyrose needed that hehe , 250,000 is better than 200,000 and 250,000 is better than nothing , thanks :)

but not nearly enough. it's not like increasing it to 500,000 would break the game or do anything but provide a useful cap to players. it's not asking for another bit in memory or database.

Survivor
May 26, 2011
Quest Tracker now points to the correct location in Dragonspyre for the "It's an Honor" quest! Hurray!

I'm sure that may be fixed, but now I cannot even get there. I'm doing Justice Hurts just before that quest. I'm standing right in front of the bookcase but it doesn;t allow me to use it!

ARGH! This is so frustrating!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Minor updates and fixes include:

• Maximum gold has been increased to 250 000
  • Quest Tracker now points to the correct location in Dragonspyre for the "It's an Honor" quest! Hurray!
  • Boar Knight has been removed from rewards tables - you can no longer receive this item as a reward. You'll see this item return soon in promotions, rewards and special offers on the site.
  • Many spells were 'hanging around' in the center of the duel circle after they'd been cast will now leave when they're supposed to. If you see this happen, send a bug report to our support team at support@wizard101.com

The quest "It's and Honer" is still bugged it wont let you even pick up a crystal anymore

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
One thing I also noticed is that the cameras in the battle were switched back.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Spells are still hanging around in the center of the duel circle after been cast. This problem still hasn't been fix.

Administrator
Daviato wrote:
Spells are still hanging around in the center of the duel circle after been cast. This problem still hasn't been fix.

Then please follow the instructions you were given:

Many spells were 'hanging around' in the center of the duel circle after they'd been cast will now leave when they're supposed to. If you see this happen, send a bug report to our support team at support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
i wish i got the boar knight before they removed it, anyways i got one from a special code in my email adress

Survivor
May 23, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Daviato wrote:

Then please follow the instructions you were given:

Many spells were 'hanging around' in the center of the duel circle after they'd been cast will now leave when they're supposed to. If you see this happen, send a bug report to our support team at support@wizard101.com

Seeing it in the savannah on the dragon spell. I submitted it to the email as instructed, but to the other folks still seeing this issue:

It looks like it's happening whenever the second effect (in the case of dragon, the DoT assignment) has a different number of enemies to loop through than the first effect (the initial damage in my case). Can anyone else tell if this is happening with their schools? For example, does Bartleby only stick around if the heal brings someone back to life, changing the active player count in between the heal loop and the absorb loop?

Just a thought, it seems strange that it doesn't even try to exit, as if it's stuck in holding pattern, waiting for something that either happened before it checked for it, or never happened at all.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
sumjedi wrote:

Can anyone else tell if this is happening with their schools? For example, does Bartleby only stick around if the heal brings someone back to life, changing the active player count in between the heal loop and the absorb loop?

I haven't been watching to see exactly when something sticks around, but they're all still hanging around, though not as often as they used to be.

To me, it looks like a redraw of the battle circle at the end of spell casting is missing.