Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Astral Spells

AuthorMessage
Administrator
With the new world of Zafaria, comes stronger magic! New Astral Spells have come to the Spiral!

If you are level 64 or higher, and have completed the Celestia Quest "The Sun of All Fears" in the Chancel, talk to Inyanga Whitestripes in Baobab Crossroads to begin the quest "Astral Weeks".

If you are level 66 or higher, and have completed the Celestia Quest "The Sun of All Fears" in the Chancel AND completed the Zafaria quest "Tragedy of the Apes", talk to Inyanga Whitestripes in Baobab Crossroads to begin the quest "Bungle in the Jungle".

To access the Sun Obelisk Astral Spell trainer, you must first complete the quest "Midnight Sun".
To train Extraordinary you must be a minimum of Level 64 and have trained the spell Unstoppable.
To train Colossal you must be a minimum of Level 64 and have trained the spell Gargantuan.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I guess I'm a bit confused at the format.

Why do you have to be level 64 to get a quest for a level 66 spell?

Additionally, why do you have to wait to be level 66 to get a quest for a level 64 spell?

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
kingurz wrote:

Additionally, why do you have to wait to be level 66 to get a quest for a level 64 spell?

Maybe its a mis type.... Maybe Professor Greyrose is over worked a bit

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
dragonpower333 wrote:
kingurz wrote:

Maybe its a mis type.... Maybe Professor Greyrose is over worked a bit

No. That's the way it is in the actual game.

Unless, I'm doing something wrong, you currently have to be level 66 to get any of the new astral spells.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Additionally, I just confirmed that I was able to train the new astral spells without completing the quest "Bungle in Jungle." Koko's retrieve the staff quest leads directly to training the new sun spells. Inyga Whitestripes is only necessary for the level 64 Star spells.

Not sure if this was intentional or not.