Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Spells

AuthorMessage
Administrator
For those of you who are level 68 or higher, and have already completed your level 58 school spell quest, speak to your individual professors for a new and very special assignment!

Alhazred in Krokotopia will instruct Balance Wizards to embark on the quest "The Purreau Project".
Dworgyn in Nightside will ask Death Wizards will to set out on the quest "Katzenstein Never Kloses".
Dalia Falmea in Ravenwood will direct Fire Wizards to begin the quest "Fire Walk With Me".
Lydia Greyrose in Ravenwood will make sure Ice Wizards commence their journey with the quest "Woolly Bully".
Moolinda Wu in Ravenwood will encourage Life Wizards to take up the quest "Gnome Mercy".
Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood will begrudgingly send Myth Wizards off with the quest "A View to a Kill".
Halston Balestrom in Ravenwood will call upon Storm Wizards to begin the quest "Sirens Fiction".

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I saw the new spells on a YouTube video and I liked them! I can't wait to get gnome on my main life wizard.

Caroline Sunbright level 62 life

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Sirens is way overpowered, it causes more damage to all players then Katzenstein's monster does to one person. Sirens would be better with 800-850 to all, and without the rest of the stuff.

Katzenstein's monster is under powered to begin with, it is the weakest spell and only attacks one person. It would be better either attacking all with that strength or attack 900 to one person then give 1/2 back in health.

Gnomest would be better only having one dispel and be a stronger attack, say 800-900 and dispel next outgoing life.

Sorry for the rant, I just think some of the spells are a bit unfair to us wizards.

~Hannah DragonTamer, level 61 Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
maybe u guys can do an update to try and balance the spells out and be fair XD

Survivor
Dec 03, 2008
I believe that the ideas for the spells are sound but the graphics for Chimera and Rain of Fire especially look like they were made in haste. I have limited knowledge about the effects of the spells but they should definately be fair.

I hate to critisise Wizard101, but I feel that some changes should be made.

P.S. I noticed that the description for Rain of Fire mostly had symbols instead of words. I think that for the sake of uniformity all spell descriptions should be implemented with symbols or the Rain of Fire description changed back to words.

Edward Dragoncaster (Level 65 Pyromancer)

Survivor
May 12, 2009
I just obtained the lvl 68 life spell Gnomes. I am wondering why would I want to use a spell which dispels my next two life spells???? The Gnome graphic is cute but, that's about all I see good from this card. I can easily get more than 1000 with a centaur, using less pip, and not having to waste two rounds being dispelled. It would make sense if the spells being dispelled were the enemies; it makes no sense to me for a wizard to use a spell which purposely prevents the wizard from casting spells form the wizard's school for two rounds.

Is there a rationale here? If so, would someone explain it to me please.