Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some stuff about Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I am gonna be one of the first one there!!! I can't believe the Test Realm went down the day after I got access! Anything cool that I didn't get to see? I like the badge "Transcended!" I am exited that it is coming! I also noticed I was the first to get here! Tell me some cool stuff about Zafaria!

,Tyler LifeCaller (Was Level 61) Level 60 Pyromancer
,Ryan SilverCoin Level 35 Conjurer
,Taylor LifeCaller Level 11 Theurgist
,Cameron SpellCaster Level 11 Sorcerer
,Tyler LifeCaller (The Evil Version) Level 6 Diviner

Thanks for reading!

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
well firstly there is new astral and level 68 spells that seem to do really high damage. then there is new gear that you can get in the bazaar or in zafaria

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I got sick the day it came out and I have no school ! Oh yeah, this is epic. It's loading right now!!!

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I was going to test it the day it came out. Oh well still good. Hopefully it does not freeze as I was doing a disk clean up.

Anyway cool it live now just have to finish test of the spheres in Celestia. This is a never ending game I got three accounts. The third one was all the boys I bumped into that were important in my life which is a lot :P

Anyway I'm not single, no more boys commited to one. :)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
sparky1233334444 wrote:
I am gonna be one of the first one there!!! I can't believe the Test Realm went down the day after I got access! Anything cool that I didn't get to see? I like the badge "Transcended!" I am exited that it is coming! I also noticed I was the first to get here! Tell me some cool stuff about Zafaria!

,Tyler LifeCaller (Was Level 61) Level 60 Pyromancer
,Ryan SilverCoin Level 35 Conjurer
,Taylor LifeCaller Level 11 Theurgist
,Cameron SpellCaster Level 11 Sorcerer
,Tyler LifeCaller (The Evil Version) Level 6 Diviner

Thanks for reading!
That's nice

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Its awsome but the problem is you just keep fighting the same people over and over again. seriously i got sick of it and i just loged out -_- D: