Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
Jambo! I'm new to Zafaria, and so far I love it. However, I have been watching walk through videos and it looks like there are a TON of collect quests. I saw one where you had to defeat and collect 20 of an item. Not looking forward to that. Personally, I prefer just defeating bosses, you get better gear drops (not that I would use them I am happy with my waterworks gear) and you get way more experience. I'm going to keep and open mind though because the zebras are so cute XD

Emma UnicronBlossom

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
I can't get any quests all I have is crafting and fishing that's been for like 2 months now I would just like to get to zafaria

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
hey I am level 77 and I can't get to zafaria I can't get any quests in celesta I have like 3 more dungeons to complete. If you could respond and try to help me get to the next quest

Survivor
Jul 25, 2015
12345699c405 on Mar 13, 2017 wrote:
hey I am level 77 and I can't get to zafaria I can't get any quests in celesta I have like 3 more dungeons to complete. If you could respond and try to help me get to the next quest
hey, fellow wizard. This website was really helpful to me. I was going through the same problem when I couldn't get to Celestia. Just look at the quests you havent done and see if they are on here. It also shows the quests you dont have to do (side quests) and the ones that are mandatory to get to Zafaria.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree#axzz4QxpqKMDK

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
12345699c405 on Mar 13, 2017 wrote:
I would say try and get some of your friends to help you with the dungeons but they aren't that hard except for the last one, the sanctum of the sun. Each boss is pretty easy except for when they apply the minus 50% damage shield on them. My advice use shields for protection and blades and traps. Maybe use feint. And also lots of heals. If you haven't done waterworks, do it because you can get great gear from it. Warning waterworks is very hard and you will need all four spots taken up. Get good gear that adds damage percent not critical percent.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2014
Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
Survivor
Mar 04, 2017
Zafaria is a pain if i'm going to be honest, but i think i like Zafaria a lot more than Celestia

Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
i am a level 71 Death wizard, James Darkfriend , and while i was playing the main quests in zafaria it suddenly stopped giving any other main quests.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
Ok, does anybody else agree that Zafaria gets a bad wrap. It is such a cool atmosphere and it is so different from Celestia. Everyone I know says it is too long but like seriously guys the length is worth it. Also, Krysallis (I know I didn't spell it right" is way longer

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
greygoose please help ive been stuck in zafaria for weeks trying to find my main quest but i have NONE please helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp stuck in stonefront

Community Leader
kinik56 on Jul 2, 2020 wrote:
greygoose please help ive been stuck in zafaria for weeks trying to find my main quest but i have NONE please helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp stuck in stonefront
Submit a ticket to support. They will be able to help track down your quest.

Link: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Defender
Jan 16, 2010
SophiaHawk on May 2, 2022 wrote:
Is it worth doing side quests in Zafaria?
Yes.

I always do the side quests in a world (and all of the side worlds) because it over levels me. It makes things enormously easier when you get to say, Azteca, where you're going to be grinding through the same mobs over and over again. I would do them, if for no other reason, than for the extra experience you're going to get.