Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2013
Doing Ravenscar/Wintertusk section of Grizzleheim (level 42+?) will get you 5+ levels easy. It's also a very easy area to do, with heaps of loot, and access to lvl 56 craftable gear that is better than anything you get in Celestia or Zafaria.

I loved almost every world I've been too. Until Zafaria.
- Almost no loot
- Hard (most creatures start with 3 pips, usually power pips)
- Exceedingly boring quests requiring repetitive farming of creatures.
- And no gear that is better than Grizzelheim craftable gear.

Beautiful world though, with a cool story, like every area in Wizard101.

Shame about the lame quest requirements and lack of loot/gear.

G'luck
NZScruffy
PS. I need more level 50+ friends to do the hard side-dungeons.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timothy Pixiepants lvl 69 Myth
Tatiana Battleflame lvl 29 Fire

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
Hey, I'm level 60 now and I don't think I got that one "Through This Door" quest. So can anyone tell me which part of Celestia it is in? I am working on Science Center.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Kaatjaa5 on Nov 18, 2011 wrote:
In what world is the quest "through this door"?
Celestia. (it's a dungeon with a really hard boss at the end)

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
zafaria is hard because the quests mostly do not collect and you have to collect a lot of those things

Level 64 Wizard

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Zafaria is epic but the quests are too hard i always need friends to help me with all of them so i get anoyed while i am doing a quest and i get dragged because the evil dudes are too close to the sidewalk

Level 64 Wizard

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I am in ZF and for all the new people starting ZF make sure your a good level for the world, it's a bit tough for level 60, i am level 63, and i am now aware i should have leveled up before I started the world, wintertusk, - sorry if i misspelled a lot X; - and GH should level you up, a: Thank's for reading :)))

- Moira DarkHeart Level 63

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
huh you are supposed to be level 60 in ZF I got to it at level 65! right now I'm level 70 in stone town

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
I have done every quest except for Waterworks and I started zafaria at lvl 70, I am a wizard and I am just going right through it. Quest " Through This Door" is the Trial of Sphere. I love Zafaria, but the quests don't give much gold not at all.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
I can not wait to go to ZAfaria i am lvl 59 and done all of celestia i am half way to lvling up to lvl 60and i am basicly doing every side quest i have i can not wait

Erin Goldbringer lvl 59
Allison lvl35
Cori lvl 21

Survivor
Oct 08, 2013
Enlightened One on Nov 18, 2011 wrote:
I'm a level 60 Wizard but I don't think I'll ever get to experience Zafaria. KI requires that players have to get the key to Celestia first, even if you've already done this and have finished Celestia. My problem is the Archive Tower in Marleybone, it takes four wizards to complete this dungeon and it isn't possible for me since I live in Australia and the time difference means there aren't that many players online and those that are may not be of a high enough level to help. I think KI should adjust this aspect of the game since most of us at level 60 don't want to waste our new level experience bar on quests that we've already done. Has anyone found a way to complete the Archive Tower. I've hired henchmen only to discover you need four "real" wizards to help move the boxes in the correct sequence.
Any advice would be very helpful. Proffesor Greyrose do you have any suggestions?
James Dragonflame Lvl 60 Pyromancer
To finish Celestia you don't need to finish that dungeon.I have done all of it except the boss because it is too hard.All you have to do is defeat Malistare in the last dungeon of Dragonspyre, then you have to talk to Headmaster Ambrose and he will tell you to do that dungeon (the one that you don't have to do).But when you finish dragonspyre you will straight away get celestia.Thats how i think it is.

Blaze Thundersword Lvl 60

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
I have beaten the main quest through the door and I am a level 59 and I am not getting the quest from merle ambrose I don't know what's wrong does anyone know

Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
I like zafaria i just started it in stone town. And for anyone who doesnt know the quest through this door is the last main quest in celestia so you have to do all the main quests in celestia to go to zafaria and if i recall correctly the quest "through this door" is the quest for Trial Of Spheres

Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
jaklier54 on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
I have beaten the main quest through the door and I am a level 59 and I am not getting the quest from merle ambrose I don't know what's wrong does anyone know
if you are not getting quest you may be under level and have to do some side quests you need to look and see what level you need to be to go to Zafaria.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
So I just arrived at Zafaria, and I am level 65. Is this under leveled or too over leveled? I also have my waterworks gear except for the boots, should I try to get them?

Devin Dark Flame
Life , level 65

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
wow this is awkward i am like lvl 67 and still in celestia while level 50's are in zafaria hope i am not over level

Blaze FireSword lvl 68

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
NZScruffy on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
Doing Ravenscar/Wintertusk section of Grizzleheim (level 42+?) will get you 5+ levels easy. It's also a very easy area to do, with heaps of loot, and access to lvl 56 craftable gear that is better than anything you get in Celestia or Zafaria.

I loved almost every world I've been too. Until Zafaria.
- Almost no loot
- Hard (most creatures start with 3 pips, usually power pips)
- Exceedingly boring quests requiring repetitive farming of creatures.
- And no gear that is better than Grizzelheim craftable gear.

Beautiful world though, with a cool story, like every area in Wizard101.

Shame about the lame quest requirements and lack of loot/gear.

G'luck
NZScruffy
PS. I need more level 50+ friends to do the hard side-dungeons.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timothy Pixiepants lvl 69 Myth
Tatiana Battleflame lvl 29 Fire
if you want good gear do the watreworks dungeon in crab ally (WC) it has good myth gear i have the whole set (tricksy set) it is amazing

Blaze FireSword lvl 68

Survivor
Nov 27, 2013
blaze firesword on May 27, 2014 wrote:
wow this is awkward i am like lvl 67 and still in celestia while level 50's are in zafaria hope i am not over level

Blaze FireSword lvl 68
Hey, look on the bright side: All these quest will be a breeze for you! being 10 levels ahead is going to make Celestia and Zafaria much easier!

Survivor
Nov 11, 2008
I just unlocked Zafaria and i'm so happy!
I can't wait to learn some new spells!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
I am a lvl 46 wizard and I think that Zafaria looks the coolest of the worlds( I'm in Dragonspyre) But cannot wait until Zafaria. I love the African theme It looks cooler than Mooshu (Which was alot of fun and very quick). Any tips for me when I get there?

James DragonCrafter lvl 46

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
do you have to buy mir lake if you already have bought zafaria it self

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
James DragonCrafte... on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
I am a lvl 46 wizard and I think that Zafaria looks the coolest of the worlds( I'm in Dragonspyre) But cannot wait until Zafaria. I love the African theme It looks cooler than Mooshu (Which was alot of fun and very quick). Any tips for me when I get there?

James DragonCrafter lvl 46
Be prepared for a lot of "collection" quests with the corresponding "sorry, you did not collect whatever it is you're looking for" messages. And quite a bit of running back and forth, to and fro etc.

Did I mention there are a LOT of them? A LOT!

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
I'm already done with Zafaria. But i want to reply anyway xD I thought zafaria was fun and an adventurous world of wonders. Many things opened up in this world :) for example: new star spells, The biggest enchantment for the sun school, the lvl 68 spells, (come in handy a lot) and a new farming dungeon (mirror lake) This world introduces us to another plot of morganthe! Tips are for people is: don't face Belloq Alone! Long story short: LOVE the world. Did a fantastic job on this world.

-Brady FireBringer Lvl 100

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Enlightened One on Nov 18, 2011 wrote:
I'm a level 60 Wizard but I don't think I'll ever get to experience Zafaria. KI requires that players have to get the key to Celestia first, even if you've already done this and have finished Celestia. My problem is the Archive Tower in Marleybone, it takes four wizards to complete this dungeon and it isn't possible for me since I live in Australia and the time difference means there aren't that many players online and those that are may not be of a high enough level to help. I think KI should adjust this aspect of the game since most of us at level 60 don't want to waste our new level experience bar on quests that we've already done. Has anyone found a way to complete the Archive Tower. I've hired henchmen only to discover you need four "real" wizards to help move the boxes in the correct sequence.
Any advice would be very helpful. Proffesor Greyrose do you have any suggestions?
James Dragonflame Lvl 60 Pyromancer
You don't have to do that archive Tower in Marleybone, I didn't and I'm in Zamunda, almost halfway through Zafaria....

James Dragoncrafter lvl 66 !

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
I am in zafaria and I have been doing it for awhile I am Austin Sprite Breaker in the game LV 77 wizard
with spells

Survivor
Oct 04, 2011
I feel like I've been in Zafaria too long this is the longest questing I've been on since I've started this game and most of the quest are so reparative and long but over all its a cool area to be in not one of my favorites but a cool area just wish they could fix some of the geishas that are going on this area.

Paige StormCaster