Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2011
pikakebabe wrote:
Love the new world. Can anyone tell me where the mini-game circles are in Zafaria?

I don't think there are any mini gane circles in Zafaria, and trust me I've been looking. :D

Jasmine Dragonblood
Lvl.64 Legendary Sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
How hard is Mirror Lake? Rate me 0-10

0. Super Easy
1. Really Easy
3. So and so Easy
4. Easy
5. Half Hard/Half Easy
6. Hard
7. So and so hard
8. Really Hard
9. Super Hard
10. Extremely Hard (so hard i couldn't beat it)

Ryan EarthSpear Level: 63 Pyromancer

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
zoobunears wrote:
pikakebabe wrote:
Love the new world. Can anyone tell me where the mini-game circles are in Zafaria?

I don't think there are any mini gane circles in Zafaria, and trust me I've been looking. :D

Jasmine Dragonblood
Lvl.64 Legendary Sorcerer

There is one in baobab crown. Just look for the stitching lady. it's somewhere around her

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
opoop1 wrote:
How hard is Mirror Lake? Rate me 0-10

0. Super Easy
1. Really Easy
3. So and so Easy
4. Easy
5. Half Hard/Half Easy
6. Hard
7. So and so hard
8. Really Hard
9. Super Hard
10. Extremely Hard (so hard i couldn't beat it)

Ryan EarthSpear Level: 63 Pyromancer

In my opinion it depends on how many people you go in with and the variety of schools you have there. This is assuming wizards are transcended of course.

I never tried it alone and never will but the it would probably be super hard if not extremely hard.
With two wizards it's probably hard unless the second one is a life then it's probably 5-half hard/half easy.
With three and four it's 4-easy

Having a life there always makes it easier, because most of the bosses there can only damage really. The best damage school there would be myth :D. a myth and a healer can probably do this at the so and so easy level. As a myth i usually just get 5 or 6 blades up, a myth bubble and a colossal frog to do the work.

Having a storm of course is also great. they can deal high damage in the first three fights and just spam dispels on the storm spiders.

ps: you're missing 2

Survivor
May 16, 2010
I am a balance wizard.I have just turned lvl 67 and well the Headmaster asked me to go to him and i went to him and he didnt need anything? Does anyone know what he wanted????

Survivor
May 16, 2010
miffyboi wrote:
thanks for your last answer Proffessor Greyrose but I'm a little confused???
I've almost finished Celestia and have been waiting to speak to Headmaster Ambrose and Reginald about the Spiral Key to Zafaria but they don't have an exclamation mark above them or any information for me. The only person I have spoken to has been Proffessor Balestrom who simply sent me on the quest to get the key to Celestia. I really don't understand how I'm meant to get to Zafaria since as I've mentioned, I've almost finished Celestia and must have completed the quest "Through This Door" otherwise I wouldn't be in Celestia right now.
Can you please clarify things for me? Have I missed speaking to someone in Wizard City that is meant to start my quest to get to Zafaria?

Well if i am hearing you right i just finished Celestia myself and well the Headmaster didn't ask me to come to his office i went to the storm teacher to complete the quest i believe your talking about the key to celestia . and I was thinking what do I do now? Well my friend said Go to the Headmaster so i did and The Headmaster finally had a ! over his head and he sent me on this quest to the fire teacher i believe and then she sent me to Zafaria. And that started me off there I hope this information helps you :-)

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
Scooby1013 wrote:
I am a balance wizard.I have just turned lvl 67 and well the Headmaster asked me to go to him and i went to him and he didnt need anything? Does anyone know what he wanted????

That happens from time to time you level or you are playing on a new computer. It's just a minor glitch; don't think much of it.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
My wizard is level 60 and above and have nothing from Ambrose or storm teacher or anything. The way to Zafaria is not open. I have completed all the other worlds with my storm yet he sees no way open to get to Zafaria.
Sure there isnt some other quests that he should have done? But his quest book is empty for now......

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
The only quest offered to my storm wizard by Ambrose is "To the register"
I did wintertusk, I did most all of the new areas of game. Is to the registar required before you can go to Zafaria? If it is then it should be posted otherwise I need game to look into my account and see why my storm is not offered this part of game.

Defender
May 05, 2010
Zafaria is great! I'm a level 68 death stuck on The Black palace.
You should find me there in various realms.

See ya!

Wolf Deathbringer Level 68 Necromancer

"Pre - Transendant" :P

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Kaatjaa5 wrote:
In what world is the quest "through this door"?
it is celestia

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:
I like Zafaria! I also think it's funny that I finished posting a new thread 1 minute after yours appeared!
it was two minutes

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
Im a level 61 storm and i dont know who to talk to to get to zafaria i beat the waterworks and talked to one person but the other person dissapeared before i could see the name so i dont know who to talk to. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
My wizard is level 60 and above and have nothing from Ambrose or storm teacher or anything. The way to Zafaria is not open. I have completed all the other worlds with my storm yet he sees no way open to get to Zafaria.
Sure there isnt some other quests that he should have done? But his quest book is empty for now......

You must complete Trial of the Spheres which I got the quest from the person standing at the bottom of the ramp coming into Celestia, Edith. If you have helped in there it does not count you must go in though the ringing entrance of it off the Base Camp and solve puzzles and do quite a few fights with one big one at the end, then a door opens for you to exit. I believe I then seen Ambrose and then the Register to get me going to Zafaria. You have to have completed all the main story line in Curstatian Empire (unsure of spelling) before she gives it, I think the last fight in there was the Cylipso Queen she's on a sunken ship and then to Edith for Trial of Spheres.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
I love the idea of Zafaria, I am a transcended Diviner .
I defeated Zafaria in 5 days, I was ADDICTED to the game this time,
this is a HUGE add-on
Oh geez, can't wait for the next world to come out!! WOOHOO :D :D :D :D :DAustin Blood...Transcended Diviner

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I can't wait for Zafaria housing! If there will be any! I'm sure if there is that it will be amazing!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Survivor
May 15, 2010
miffyboi wrote:
I'm a level 60 Wizard but I don't think I'll ever get to experience Zafaria. KI requires that players have to get the key to Celestia first, even if you've already done this and have finished Celestia. My problem is the Archive Tower in Marleybone, it takes four wizards to complete this dungeon and it isn't possible for me since I live in Australia and the time difference means there aren't that many players online and those that are may not be of a high enough level to help. I think KI should adjust this aspect of the game since most of us at level 60 don't want to waste our new level experience bar on quests that we've already done. Has anyone found a way to complete the Archive Tower. I've hired henchmen only to discover you need four "real" wizards to help move the boxes in the correct sequence.
Any advice would be very helpful. Proffesor Greyrose do you have any suggestions?
James Dragonflame Lvl 60 Pyromancer

Hey I just did it last night with 3 people its quite challenging but dont give up! -Fred Dawnleaf

Survivor
May 25, 2011
Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
I have a problem. Wizard101 won't let me play! I don't know why it isn't working! Please fix the bug!!!!

I really want to play again!

Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
88mellonpies wrote:
ToreUP wrote:
Woot new world in 2 hours :-)

Wait. Does that mean Zafaria is coming out today? I would have thought there would be a week after everything was fixed and then it would come out, but if it is coming out today that is good.

It"s the coolest place I've ever seen!
I'm so excited!
:D

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
I am a level 58 balance wizard and i completed "through this door" in the trial of spheres. but i am not high enough level why cant you just go to zf after you beat Celestia. I really want to go to ZF :(

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
robboy06 wrote:
I am a level 58 balance wizard and i completed "through this door" in the trial of spheres. but i am not high enough level why cant you just go to zf after you beat Celestia. I really want to go to ZF :(

@robby06
You must be at least a level 60 or higher to enter zafaria
sorry. You can just do GH or WT until you are a level 60. That is what i did
hope it helped :D

Survivor
Jan 30, 2012
I totally agree with Kaatjaa5] when she posted "In what world is the quest "through this door"? "
I mean seriously what is that supposed to mean?!?