Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

we shall fly over buildings! please, kingsile

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2011
i think that kingsile should listen up. why don't they edit the wings and hawk mounts so we can do things that we are supposed to do. i have it all planned out:
*wyvern should not be able to do this as wyverns are non-flightfull in all the myths
*you should be able to fly higher by pressing w to go higher (press it 8 times, you go 8 times as high!) though you should not be able to do this over 15 times. maybe 10. make sure that you are not typing when you do this!
*the camera should be positioned so you are looking at the back of your charectors head.
*you should be able to fly lower by pressing s. do it 7 times, you go 7 times as low. you do not go past the ground. make sure that you are not typing!
*you must go lower in order to get though tunnels and such
*you land by pressing w until you cannot go lower.
*when you dismount, your wizard shall skydive of float slowly down, and you will not be able to move while doing this.
*when you enter a duel, your mount leaves and you just skydive down to the ground and run into the duel circle.
*when you fly above monsters, you will not hit them unless you brush their heads or fly through them or touch them or get close to touching their heads.
* when you dismount over a rooftop, you float or skydive past it.
*i know that this would take a while to program in, but you should edit mounts people already own. that was for kingsile.
see, kingsile? i have done research on this topic. please respond to this post, and at least think about it. my friend quit playing (and paying for) wizard101 because of it. i do not blame her. thank you kingsile! why not stick it in the test realm?
PS: you rule, kingsile. just so you know.