Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 64 Ward/Charm Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
So we have been betting awesome spells and stuff but i think we need more wards for the higher levels. So while I defeat some creatures in MooShu I will write a level 64 Ward list! :D

Storm: :+35% storm damage to all enemies, 1 pip, 100% accuracy
Ice: Charm Spell: Chill; 50% damage to next ice spell, 0 pips. 100% accuracy
Fire: Charm Spell: Ignite; 45% damage to next fire spell. 0 pips, 100% accuracy
Balance: Trap Spell: Enrich; +30% damage to all enemies, 1 pip, 100% accuracy
Life: Charm Spell: Flourish; +60% damage to next life spell, 0 pips, 100% accuracy
Death: Trap Spell: Immortalize; You get all the health stolen instead of half, 1 pip, 100% accuracy
Myth: Charm Spell: Fictional; +40% myth damage to all enemies, 1 pip, 100% accuracy

I think these will be really cool to have, especially now that things will be trickier with the whole Zafaria thing. Please put this into perspective and read this.

Thanks,
Alex StormCloud, Legendary Diviner
P.S.) My favorite spell listed would have to be Immortalize because It would just be awesome to have and I love the name.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Storm: :+35% storm damage to all enemies, 1 pip, 100% accuracy

Storm can use a treasure trap that can apply 25% to all enemies, its normal being 20%. Something that strong though might cost two pips at the max, if one were to be made.

Ice: Charm Spell: Chill; 50% damage to next ice spell, 0 pips. 100% accuracy
Same thing kind of applies to this ice blade. It would probably cost a pip, and Ice can have a crafted amulet that gives them a +45 blade. Add that to their already high 40% blade and you are gonna hit nice and big.

Balance: Trap Spell: Enrich; +30% damage to all enemies, 1 pip, 100% accuracy
I kind of like this one!

Death: Trap Spell: Immortalize; You get all the health stolen instead of half, 1 pip, 100% accuracy
How would the mechanics for this actually work? This trait would have to apply directly to the attack spell. Traps boost attack damage they don't add any additional effects.

I want myth to get a weakness kind of spell instead of more stuns...

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
I disagree, there is so much damage out there now most of us can triple the max hp's of most mobs. would like to see some new spells yes but no charms or wards pls.