Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have you accidentally removed a friend?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Have you ever wanted to port to a friend and thought you pressed the Go To Location button and rapidly clicked yes, thinking that you were about to port but discovered that instead you Removed your friend from the friends list??? This has happened to me on a few occasions.

I feel that the Remove button should not be placed above the Go To Location button, but instead moved to the bottom of the list. How often do you really remove a friend? I port to more people then removing them. I think Go To Location should be the first option since that is the most common one used.

By the way, I was able to be friends again with the people I've removed by accident only because they have multiple wizards that I was friends with as well and would eventually tell them what happened. It just makes me wonder how many people accidentally removed a friend and had no way to ever find them again. That could be very discouraging, especially to the younger wizards.