Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Gift Card Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Okay so here's my idea.....

Warriors Bundle (Or whatever you call it)

1 Longsword that gives you +2 power pips at beggining of turn, every level.

Warrior's Palace
Description: A very large area of land with a fairly big castle that holds an arena, and in the house are 10 rooms, and 4 secret chambers

Warrior's Armor
Description: -20:Hat= Dragonblade, Robe=Meteor Shower, Boots=Power Play
-40:Hat=Dragonblade, Robe=Triton, Boots=Firezilla. -60:Hat=Dragonblade, Robe=(Your level 58 spell), Boots=2 Gargantuan

Knights War Horse
Descriprion: Jousting Horse

1 pack of your choice

2 Month/10000 Crowns

$49.00

Any ideas of your welcome!
Feedback would be apprecitated!

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Dear Ice32,

Perfect, absolutly perfect..... Love horses, already have 2 pegasi. As, I said with someone else's, I would totally buy it. I would like more detail on the castle of course though. The crowns good. 1 free pack of choice (obviously from crowns shop) great. Overall beautiful. I want more horses!!! Maybe instead of a longsword , you could get a lance! And when you ride the horse you hold it! And there could be another mini game outside the castle for lancing ( their is a game for lancing, there are little circle rings in the air and you try to poke the lance threw them and catch them.) That would be fun.... ahhhhhh.. :D Anyways.

Happy Thanksgiving.

See you in the spiral, Lenora LegendWeave Level 60 ( soon to be higher ( if Zafaria comes out.. hopefully soon) Necromancer

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Maybe instead of a longsword , you could get a lance! And when you ride the horse you hold it! And there could be another mini game outside the castle for lancing ( their is a game for lancing, there are little circle rings in the air and you try to poke the lance threw them and catch them.) That would be fun.... ahhhhhh..

Thats actually not a bad idea! Jeez, i hope one of the KI workers catches this, I'd be the first one in the spiral to get it Anyways, I think that actually sounds pretty cool, i wonder what it would be animated like

Nathan-Legendary Sorcerer