Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elik's Edge Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
If you go to the Wizard City Housing Shop, you see that you enter a place named "Elik's Edge", but there is nothing there. I think you should make use of this place. Here is my story:

At level 90, you get a call from Merle Ambrose:

Ambrose: Thank you for arriving so quickly, [wizard name]. I'm afraid I'm in quite a panic after several wizards have gone missing near Elik's Edge. I'd like you to inspect the area and report back, [wizard name].
-you go to Elik's Edge
Narrator: You see a massive hole in the ground. A loud voice yells, "DO NOT DISTURB ME".
Ambrose: This is just as I feared. The dragon family has settled. You must deal with them.
-you go to the cave and enter a large room with 5 doors, 1 of them is locked-
(in each room is a dragon. here are the bosses)

Name: Fire Dragon
School: Fire
Health: 20,000
Cheat(s): Uses a randomly selected fire attack every 3 turns.

Name: Wind Dragon
School: Storm
Health: 15,000
Cheat(s): Uses spells when he doesn't have enough pips. Storm Lord and Leviathan do double the damage. No boosts.

Name: Ground Dragon
School: Myth
Health: 22,000
Cheat(s): Takes 1/2 damage from all attacks.

Name: Water Dragon
School: Ice
Health: 25,000
Cheat(s): Uses Tower Shield every round. Also, all Elemental Schools do 1/2 damage.

-after defeating all of these in whatever order, the 5th door unlocks-
Dragon Queen: You dare disturb us?

Name: Dragon Queen
Health: 35,000
School: Balance
Cheat(s): Spells below rank 4 that you use give her one pip. Any single-hit spells regenerate her health by 5,000.
-you defeat the Dragon Queen-
Dragon King: My queen! You will suffer for this, wizard!

Name: Dragon King
Health: 50,000
School: Death
Cheat(s): Can't be stunned, and if you use a spell above 1,000 damage it fizzles and deals the damage to you. If you use a healing spell, he absorbs 90% of it.

-after defeating, you exit with the students you find in a locked room-

Ambrose: Good show, [wizard name]. I now know that you are the best wizard to call when a troubling day comes.

Feedback?