Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frostbranch!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Frostbranch is one of those creatures that cheated his way through magic school. There is a saying "Cheaters never win, winners never cheat." Meaning to ever cheater ther is a way to put them in their defeat. If you are really struggling, Wizard Central has wonderful guides to beating the boss, you should check them out.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
Frostbranch a very tricky boss i must add. In order to beat this boss you must attack and succeed with attack when he cast smokescreen on first round of battle and second round. Note using a wand spell will get you the mark of courage which will allow you to not be hit by his Efreet attack. Going with multiple wizards is good and bad depending on who doesn't get the mark of courage.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
He is very difficult it took 4 gms to take him down. That being said find a few friends to help and you should be fine

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
mzmiatherese wrote:
Too Much! Nuff said!

I went at this guy three times with my death wizard to no avail, finally I did go to wizard101central.com and looked him up, turns out you do have to hit him with something to get that badge or you toast. I recommend killing him off first which is not my usual.

When I returned to the fight another ice wizard was having a time with him also and asked if she could join me, well sure the more the merrier and now I was pretty confident I could take him down. We both hit him to get those darn badges then in no time he was gone.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
Frostbranch is a tricky creature. first he will cast smokescreen on you and then say "There is little time to harm me!" then you should cast a spell and he will say "A true warrior" and you will get a stun block called mark of courage. After 2 rounds he will use Efreet and if you have the mark of courage he will not attack you. then just try to kill him in the spare time before he repeats it. Thats what worked for me. Good luck! 8) :P

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
mikelpeel092396 wrote:
Frostbranch a very tricky boss i must add. In order to beat this boss you must attack and succeed with attack when he cast smokescreen on first round of battle and second round. Note using a wand spell will get you the mark of courage which will allow you to not be hit by his Efreet attack. Going with multiple wizards is good and bad depending on who doesn't get the mark of courage.
But in vestrilund why is there a bunch of frostbranch as mob fights?
Nathaniel Lifefountain, transcended sorcerer

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I have soloed Frostbranch with a couple of my wizards. Start out with wand, but don't use wand just at random. Pick when you use it. Wand spells do slow down his cheats.