Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
I think we should be able to "rent" our houses to other people in exchange for gold or crowns. So say you have a friend who doesn't have a house but wants one, but can't afford it or wants to spend their money on other things. So, they ask you if they can rent a part of your house that is reserved for renting, and they negotiate a price with the house owner. If they decide on a price, the person renting it pays that much every day or week. If someone wants to stop renting, they just tell the owner of the house and stop paying money. It's that simple! XD Tell me what you think!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
spymaster888 wrote:
I think we should be able to "rent" our houses to other people in exchange for gold or crowns. So say you have a friend who doesn't have a house but wants one, but can't afford it or wants to spend their money on other things. So, they ask you if they can rent a part of your house that is reserved for renting, and they negotiate a price with the house owner. If they decide on a price, the person renting it pays that much every day or week. If someone wants to stop renting, they just tell the owner of the house and stop paying money. It's that simple! XD Tell me what you think!

Hmmm.... I could see many problems with this.