Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2011
ok im special and cannot for the life of me figure out crafting... im a lvl 49 balance wizard.
i need to do the crafting quest from felcia in m/b
i need stinger of scorpion and contellation jewel but i am not smart and cannot figure out how to get these items.

please one of you smart crafting people can you walk me thought it because im blonde... :) :D

thanks in advance odiouss lvl 49 balance wizard....

Historian
May 01, 2010
odiouss wrote:
ok im special and cannot for the life of me figure out crafting... im a lvl 49 balance wizard.
i need to do the crafting quest from felcia in m/b
i need stinger of scorpion and contellation jewel but i am not smart and cannot figure out how to get these items.

please one of you smart crafting people can you walk me thought it because im blonde... :) :D

thanks in advance odiouss lvl 49 balance wizard....

You talk to her again, go to "Recipe Shop" and then under athame and ring you should find the two recipes. (Btw, scrap iron can be found to left and right of the counterweights, takes patience though)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
You need to go back to Felicia in Marleybone and buy the recipe for these items from her...

Once you have the recipe, you gather the reagents it says it needs to craft them...

Then you go to your home, use your crafting table and make them...

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
When you're on quests, keep an eye out for scrap metal because its the hardest reagent to come by in MB. When you get to the clock towers, farm them realm by realm. You don't even have to go past the first floor if you don't feel like fighting. :)

Being blond has nothing to do with it. I (used to) have dark hair and still would manage to mess up royally. Just please don't let my sister see this now. She'd have to add her two cents on that statement.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
Hi -

If you completed the Krok crafting, then just follow the same procedure...

1) Purchase the recipes from Felicia.
2) Then buy any reagents you can buy from the reagent seller next to her. Or you can try your hand at buying them from the bazaar. If you are lucky, you can buy some Scrap Iron there.
3) Scrap Iron (along with Mist Wood) can be found on the sidewalks of Regents Square, as well as the first floors of East and West towers. Just make your rounds and switch realms.
4) Once you have all the reagents you need, use the Basic Crafting Station to craft. (Make sure your backpack is not full when you do this. Otherwise it won't let you craft - these items will be added to your backpack upon completion.)
5) Once all 4 are crafted... go report to Felicia.

:)
Hope this helps...