Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world idea! (side world)

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
the place is called seatron. you must be level 70+ because it has rank 13 and up bosses.
About Seatron:

once you are level 70 merle will summon you he tells you boats are sailing around triton avenue. he sends you to investigate. you see boats with marleybonian cats controlling ships. once you report back to merle he sends to to talk to sherlock bones and sailor in ironworks. then after that he sends you to talk to marleybonians in celestia. the celestians tell you that they are searching for the secret island in the spiral called seatron. you get on a boat and start searching then you end up finiding it. it is a small island with huts. you must defeat 4 bosses at the beggining: a skeletal pirate ( rank 13 HP: 2600) and a zombie pirate dude like in celestia (rank 15 boss HP: 8000) and then two zombie pirate dudes same health rank 14 bosses then last boss is female adult wizard and she looks like a pirate with a sword and she is the hard boss (rank 16 boss HP: 11,000) after that you defeat a couple of other bosses do some towers then you talk to a pirate then you go on the last dungeon it is a ship called the SS TRITON. first boss there is a crab then some sharks and fish and a last boss a triton.

After the dungeon:
after the dungeon you get a free pirate outfit and a pirate sword. then after the dungeon the ship sinks and you end up in crab alley. then a eel comes and gives you the spiral key to seatron. then if you choose to go back there you can do side quests if you did not do them. the side quests involve a seashell scavenger hunt (it is zekes quest!) then you get to do do a big long talking quest to find the underwater skull cove (after the quest is finished you get to go there and battle skeletal pirates and get special crown skeletal pirate clothes)

hows my idea? please no rude or mean comments! a simple suggestion or change to my idea is fine.

Rachel Willowrider Level 51 grandmaster necromancer

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
If it didn't involve one of the main storyline worlds it would be cool.

Defender
May 01, 2011
i have just thought of some pet drops for the last dungeon. the last boss (the triton) will drop a stormzilla pet that come with card.

i have also thought of a new hat that can also be dropped by the triton. it would look like the crown he wears in the spell. it would give 310 health and 190 mana.

every boss may drop some mega snacks (not the pack!)

this world gives very good xp. the last quest to go do the dungeon gives you 5000 xp. other quests give you 3000 or lower.

Rachel WillowRider Grandmaster 54

Survivor
May 05, 2011
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I absolutly adore this idea because its a boss world and i like boss drops but as posted before it contains some fragments of marleybone and that could end up making it a main story world and this world has nothing in common with the others so if instead of marleybone it had some grizzleheim or wintertusk refrence then it woulnt be main storyline because those are also side worlds

Survivor
May 08, 2011
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
the place is called seatron. you must be level 70+ because it has rank 13 and up bosses.
About Seatron:

once you are level 70 merle will summon you he tells you boats are sailing around triton avenue. he sends you to investigate. you see boats with marleybonian cats controlling ships. once you report back to merle he sends to to talk to sherlock bones and sailor in ironworks. then after that he sends you to talk to marleybonians in celestia. the celestians tell you that they are searching for the secret island in the spiral called seatron. you get on a boat and start searching then you end up finiding it. it is a small island with huts. you must defeat 4 bosses at the beggining: a skeletal pirate ( rank 13 HP: 2600) and a zombie pirate dude like in celestia (rank 15 boss HP: 8000) and then two zombie pirate dudes same health rank 14 bosses then last boss is female adult wizard and she looks like a pirate with a sword and she is the hard boss (rank 16 boss HP: 11,000) after that you defeat a couple of other bosses do some towers then you talk to a pirate then you go on the last dungeon it is a ship called the SS TRITON. first boss there is a crab then some sharks and fish and a last boss a triton.

After the dungeon:
after the dungeon you get a free pirate outfit and a pirate sword. then after the dungeon the ship sinks and you end up in crab alley. then a eel comes and gives you the spiral key to seatron. then if you choose to go back there you can do side quests if you did not do them. the side quests involve a seashell scavenger hunt (it is zekes quest!) then you get to do do a big long talking quest to find the underwater skull cove (after the quest is finished you get to go there and battle skeletal pirates and get special crown skeletal pirate clothes)

hows my idea? please no rude or mean comments! a simple suggestion or change to my idea is fine.

Rachel Willowrider Level 51 grandmaster necromancer

dude, how about you get a skeletal pirate pet after doing a hidden tower. it would go like this:

boss 1:
skeletal pirate captain
rank 13 death
6,540 health
spells: dark sprite, skeletal pirate, deathblade,life shield, weakness
cheat: casts skeletal dragon every 3 rounds

boss 2:
dark spirit
rank 13 balance
6,000 health
spells: dark sprite,locust swarm, balance blade
cheat: casts ra every 5 rouns and applies 70% tower shield

boss 3:
davy jones
rank 14 storm
10,000 health
spells: kraken,triton,storm shark, stormblade,weakness
cheat: when you a sheild, he casts a siren that breaks shields. then he casts a 10% tower shield over the next 3 rounds

james lionsword
lvl 35 pyromancer