Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crustacean clawcutters ans wild bolt

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
I have just got into the grotto and fought some crustacean clawcutters. In one fight they both used wild bolt and one lightning bat, and I escaped with 4 health. In another fight, one bladed and the other used wiled bolt with -1239 to me. I died after stormzilla and 4 pip tempest in the next round. Wild bolt for enemies shouldn't always be 1000.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
I remember when i had this quest. To defeat them and collect a key. They kept spamming Storm Lord and Triton, and wild bolt (which actually did 1000 damage ) I cant remember how but i actually impossibly got the key

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
i think they made it more managable as even though I was hit with constant wild bolts only 2 out of like the 20 total hit 1000 the rest hit me for only 10, or maybe its just luck :D

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Lol i had this same problem when i started Celestia (yesterday) I'm also storm, so they also resist everything that i do.... but I got help from my balance friend (we quest together, and are usually on the same level and quest line, we are currently both level 52) also, storm shields are always a good thing :D :D :D