Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

different worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
how do we get to all the different worlds in the game?
can we only visit one at a time and have to unlock them or is there a way to have them available all at once?

Administrator
Hello Young Wizard!
You must earn you way through Wizard City before you can access Krokotopia and the other worlds of the Spiral.

Follow the instructions of Headmaster Ambrose, your Professor and other residents of the Spiral to unlock the mysteries of Wizard City.

Once you have proven that you are strong enough, Headmaster Ambrose will call on you to extend your adventures in Krokotopia and the worlds beyond.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
hello
i have done all the quests for wizard city and am in Krokotopia now working on it but that was the only world in the spiral it would let me go to.
do you have to earn the other worlds also just like this one?

Administrator
Well you are well on your way then, Young Wizard.

Have a look at our "<a href="https://www.wizard101.com/site/home2/wizard101/menu_8ad6a4041b4fd6c1011b51f1896c04a4" target="_new" rel="nofollow">See the Worlds</a>" section of the website to find out all the current areas of the Spiral. We are always searching the Spiral for new worlds, so this is not the complete list by any means, but these are all the worlds currently available to our Wizards.

<a href="https://www.wizard101.com/site/home2/wizard101/menu_8ad6a4041b4fd6c1011b51f1896c04a4" target="_new" rel="nofollow">Click here to See the Worlds</a>

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Yes. In every world you have to complete a main quest to get the key from the headmaster in order to enter the next world.

//Richard Darkstone - Spiral Explorer

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
ok great
thank you
cant wait to unlock all the worlds love this game lots of fun

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
pchy wrote:
hello
i have done all the quests for wizard city and am in Krokotopia now working on it but that was the only world in the spiral it would let me go to.
do you have to earn the other worlds also just like this one?

Yes you do