Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington Park help needed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I am planning on running Kensington Park this Saturday at 2pm CST (central time) if anyone would be willing to help out I would be eternally grateful. I tried to run it by myself and each fight has at least 3 mobs with over 2000 health a piece.

I'm a life/ice wizard and I'll hopefully get to level 35 before Saturday. I will try to be on the Ambrose realm if it's not full when I log on. My wizards name is Rowan Spirittamer.

Just to restate...if someone would be willing to help I would be forever grateful.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
i'm in i'm a lvl 45 death wizard name mitchell death hunter if ambrose is full i'll meet you at sunbird

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I hope you arent in the middle of kensington, because you dont have to do it at all, i didn't do one quest there and i'm in the middle of mushu. :-)
luna0616

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
i haven't done the park in a long time, but i think i can get my main wizard to help, he's a Grandmaster Death/Storm. i'll post back on friday to let you know for sure, oh and i'm on eastern time.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
i just wanted to post a big THANKS! to all who helped!

good times had by all...and some new friends added to my list!

THANKS!