Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crown refund

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
you know on how when you buy a crown item or get it in a pack well what if you dont want the 5 gold so why not sell them in the crown shop for about half of what it was bought or worth that way people will get where they need to go faster demenstration

you have hrundle fjord but dont want it anymore and dont want a small amount of gold so why not sell it for 5000 crowns in the crown shop

sound fair huh huh tell me what you think :D :D

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
By buying something, YOU MUST AGREE. And that is final. KI will not be adding anything like this.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
waste of crowns and if you want gold you can feed your pet gear without going to bazaar or a merchant plus its free.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
That wouldn't be a good business decision, since KingsIsle relies on Crowns sales for a good part of its revenue.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
sorry but no, i am often getting crown items from bosses so i could start making crowns imagine selling all those king parsley's getting sold KI would be absolutely getting robbed i dont think this is happening
-alex wildflame 8)