Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mander Saviour

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I've gotten my wizard to do the Tomb of the Beguiler. I was trying to get a Mander Saviour badge and I beat the dungeon. It showed: badge discovered: Mander Saviour. And then when I checked it, where the Mander Saviour badge was supposed to be, it showed:?????????. I'm looking for more badges to collect, I've collected all of WizardCity and Mooshu. 1 more for Krok. Anyone know any 'secret badges' you can get? I hardly have any badges from Celestia and I'm wondering if there are any in Wintertusk other then the Wintertusk explorer? Thanks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
I've gotten my wizard to do the Tomb of the Beguiler. I was trying to get a Mander Saviour badge and I beat the dungeon. It showed: badge discovered: Mander Saviour. And then when I checked it, where the Mander Saviour badge was supposed to be, it showed:?????????. I'm looking for more badges to collect, I've collected all of WizardCity and Mooshu. 1 more for Krok. Anyone know any 'secret badges' you can get? I hardly have any badges from Celestia and I'm wondering if there are any in Wintertusk other then the Wintertusk explorer? Thanks

The fansite has a lot of guides. I found this one for Badges:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729&highlight=badge+guide

It looks pretty much up-to-date. And it does have a note for the Mander Saviour badge as "bugged".

Hope this helps.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729&highlight=badge+guide

It looks pretty much up-to-date. And it does have a note for the Mander Saviour badge as "bugged".

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that it really helped, I'll just do it over again.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that it really helped, I'll just do it over again.
um sry but discovered means you had found out about it like from undead hunter is the one you earned but the one you discovered is undead stalker you didnt earn it the system has to say you earned it. sry if i sounded rude hope this helps