Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why we can't say Rhino?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Is hard to type the specific name of the rhino mount that KI has given. My question is why some wizards can't type Rhino as a short term?

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
Daviato wrote:
Is hard to type the specific name of the rhino mount that KI has given. My question is why some wizards can't type Rhino as a short term?
the reason that is is because that isn't the name of the mount

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I said it in chat without any restriction. It might not be in the dictionary for those with filtered text chat.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Daviato wrote:

who knows. there are many, many, many words that the chat filter doesn't allow unless you have open chat and most of them don't make any sense as to why they are filtered.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Daviato wrote:

try saying great hornocerous the real name of the mount

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
Daviato wrote:

try saying great hornocerous the real name of the mount

Seriously, read the post please! Why can we just simple use Rhino as a Short Term?

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
I think he has a Daviato has a point. Who is going to take the trial and error of trying to spell great hornocerous? the chat filter is also really weird. The last time i checked, you couldn't say "grape" XD

Daniel DeathBlade level 60 Diviner
Daniel MythStaff level 18 Conjurer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
9966445 wrote:
I think he has a Daviato has a point. Who is going to take the trial and error of trying to spell great hornocerous? the chat filter is also really weird. The last time i checked, you couldn't say "grape" XD

LOL
You can't say "phooey" either. But you can say "dang" which is a lot closer to swearing than phooey.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
9966445 wrote:

LOL
You can't say "phooey" either. But you can say "dang" which is a lot closer to swearing than phooey.
true true I: they should let us say that insted of dang they also let us say dangit I: thats even more closer to swearing O: i mean like really KI why filter phooey and not dang or dangit when dang or dangit is closer to swearing but phooey is less