Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Spell Opinions?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Ok, now, if you disagree, agree, need to add or take out anything I say then that is fine, because it is fine to hear yourself out! These are my level 78 spell ideas!

ALL ARE: 10 pips!

Balance: MANDER SPIRITS
Shows an Oasis in the middle of the desert. Zoom in and loads of mander spirits pour out of the Oasis and float in front of the enemy. They leap forward and spin around the enemy dealing 950 - 1050 balance damage. Then they take all the enemy's blades and shields. Then the manders spin and give all the blades and shields to the user. Then the spirits fade and the Oasis blows away.

Ice: BIG FOOT
Zooms in on a huge footprint imprinted into the snow. There is a sudden earthquake, a roar, and you zoom out to see a huge furry white and blue beast which is Big Foot. Big Foot faces the enemy and stomps it feet, causing sharp icicles to fall onto the enemy and deal 200 ice damage. Then Big Foot swipes at the enemy and deals 800 ice damage. Then he disappears into the mist and a breeze blows away all of the opponent's pips and stuns them for one round.

Life: Nymphs
Zoom in on a forest. One by one, the trees fade into young girls in white dresses. The girls get out their staffs and wave it to conjure a storm of leaves to attack the enemy, dealing 890 - 990 life damage. Then the nymphs turn around and raise their arms, the user flies up and heals by 500. Then the nymphs heal the other players by 500 too. 820

Death: Hades Wrath
There is a huge pit of lava. Slowly, a huge man on a skull throne raises out of the lava. He is holding a long black fork. Hades prods the enemy with the fork and deals 800 damage to the enemy. He then turns and prods the user with the fork, healing the user by half the damage done. He does the same to the other enemies. Finally, Hades stands and gives the user a +50% death damage Deathblade.

Storm: Lost At Sea
A huge stormy sea appears and there is a gigantic pirate ship flailing around in the middle of the storm. Thunder cracks and the ship falls apart on the enemy, dealing 1200. Then the enemy loses its shields and blades. This action repeats to all the other enemies. Then the ship sinks and the storm fades.

Fire: Magma Knight
There is pitch black. The player cannot see a thing. Then there is a faint light which grows brighter and brighter until there is an explosion - and there is a fiery knight with a fire sword on a black stallion. The stallion rears and the knight swipes at the enemy with its sword and the fire rope lashes at the enemy, dealing 1200 damage. The stallion stomps and gives another 300 damage. Then they melt into lava, which fades. 1150

Myth: Charybdis
There is an ocean. Slowly, a loud squealing starts to fill the air. Then the water starts to suck in to reveal a huge gaping mouth. The enemy's blades and shields get sucked in and Charybdis spits out a +80% trap. Then there is a charm that circles the enemy to deal 800 myth damage over 3 rounds. The mouth closes and the ocean washes away.

Hope you enjoyed my ideas!

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
These sound really good, although the life nymphs sound like a drain spell to me cause they attack and heal. i know its not but still sounds like one. other than that these sound awesome 8) 8)

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
youre ice right, because ice spell is totally overpowered I mean take away all the enemies pips??? I agree with all else.