Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life legend lvl 68 guide to pvp

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Hi i have been using this strategy since gnomes came out on test realm. First step build up blades and traps, plus carry plenty of shields and healing moves. But you realize the opponent shielded, (this will be more useful if your first) use shatter a myth spell that only cost 3 pips which is better then earthquake and for the finisher use gnomes. Hoped this helped for you guys, it helped me quite a lot see ya.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Thanks for the tip!

See you in the arena!

Sophia Lifeblade
Transcended Theurgist
Grandmaster Sorceror
Magus Diviner

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
I just fought a Life Wizard, he put a Life Dispell on me to start the game off with. Then started shielding, Blading, etc, to build pips.
When full pips, he hit me with Gnome, which put up too more Life Dispells.
Now with Three Life Dispells on me, he started hitting me with Low Pips ( 2 pip) spells on Colossal (+275), and I couldn't heal. Nice strategy, and he did win.

Joe.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
watsupdog111 wrote:
Hi i have been using this strategy since gnomes came out on test realm. First step build up blades and traps, plus carry plenty of shields and healing moves. But you realize the opponent shielded, (this will be more useful if your first) use shatter a myth spell that only cost 3 pips which is better then earthquake and for the finisher use gnomes. Hoped this helped for you guys, it helped me quite a lot see ya.

Nice, the only flaw in this is with myth and death. Myth, of course, have shatter and also double-attack spells, and death can also use shatter, deadly minotaur, and steal spells. Death doesn't really bother trying to heal, they favor more sealing the duel in a doom and gloom and using steal healths to heal themselves, so gnomes is kind of useless. Also, on my myth and death wizards, especially death, the higher leveled gear packs gargantuan resist to life - about 50%!