Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death 55 spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
i am 4 levels away from getting to 55 (that means i am level 51!) and i am in ravenscar close to getting to wintertusk ( i think so ) i am wondering what is the death level 55 spell for completing a sudriland quest and defeating some boss for the spell?

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
i am 4 levels away from getting to 55 (that means i am level 51!) and i am in ravenscar close to getting to wintertusk ( i think so ) i am wondering what is the death level 55 spell for completing a sudriland quest and defeating some boss for the spell?

The Death lvl 55 spell is Virulent Plague, a -40% weakness on all enemies

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:

The Death lvl 55 spell is Virulent Plague, a -40% weakness on all enemies

its kinda disapointing. i think ki should switch virulent plague with dark pact. its not like a magus would want to waster a pip and 300 hp for a +30% blade. i've even seen posts with maguses (magi?) complaining about it. however, virulent plague seems perfect for a lvl 35 spell.

Defender
May 01, 2011
ok thanks for telling me but i would also like to know the other schools 55 spells to know for my other wizards.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ok thanks for telling me but i would also like to know the other schools 55 spells to know for my other wizards.

The fansite has tons of information on spells for each shool (and not just Level 55). I copied this one for Storm School. Check it out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_School_Spells

Hope this helps. :D