Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 04, 2008
I am trying to quest my way through grizzleheim, to obtain my lvl 35 spell, but i have unfortunately found either a bug, or an error. I have just finished the part where i got into frostholm. I have finished the quests untill i battle Ivan Anderrson(the one that becomes a raven). My friend and i fought through the battle but i was defeated and he was not; I saw some bit of the cutscene where there was dialogue between my character and the raven. Although i defeated this last boss it tells me to go back to the place of the battle and talk to Ivan. Every time i go back there the arrow bring me to the center of the room. But as it may be there is no ivan to talk to. This is extremely annoying sense i cannot continue to quest for the lvl 35 spell. PLEASE HELP ASP
In other news i would like to know if the area i am in is close to the lvl 35 quest and how long it should expected to be before i get there.
-Mathew Stormrider

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
I have some error in grizzleheim which quest is " repair palisade wall in Vestrilund" , when try to repair it ,there is no any X button or anything shows on the screen to pass this quest. I've done already what needed to repair that wall.. Guess, some game errors appears in there. Need your supports .. thanks

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
i had this same problem in katzensteins lab when i had friend help me. eventually i figured out that if you invite a friend into a full dungeon they have the same quest storyline as you and if they get ahead of you in the storyline it dosen't count as you finishing that certain quest.[ make sure your prepared for the lv.35 boss he's a boss from ravenscar though you find him in mirkholm keep and you have to defeat him alone :(]

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
i once was in grizzlehiem and there was NO x! finally i pressed x in front of it and the wooden chest i was trying to open opened! will that mess up my account and ruin it?!? if it does i will have to start from lvl 0 back to my new lvl, 21!

plz dont let this happen i am so close to getting my kraken!!!

_GraceStormGem

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
same happened with me when i had to defeat two typoon krakens by myself for my minion! even though i could kill them in one card they were hard because one they were my school and two they had 285 life each!?! i only had up to 850!

_GraceStormGem

plus if you are my friend and know something you can help me with plz respond! :P