Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oh nooooo!! XD

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
LOL oh the humanity! Oh the tragedy! Anyway:

I went to briskbreeze to solo it. I got to the fire boss with my 31% resist, I managed to medusa the main guy and on the turn before the big meteor I put up my volcanic shield. I survived with 500 points to spare (GO RESIST!)
I then pushed on, healed and managed to get critical frogs to push through and win it. Ok the scary part is over. Moving on up with nothing but my tiny deck set with gargantuans and frogs and minotaurs, I make it to big bad death guy. I equip my spritely pet and reinsert medusa.

The beginning is moving with a cheat hound for 400 damage per round, not a big deal. I shield a meteor and wipe away a weakness. Halfway through, after finding that I'm being hit with super hound every fourth round, I'm in a position with 300 health, I'm going second, my pet, to the rescue like no other casts the sprite! So since it activates first, I managed to live with 80 something health but I cast satyr. And it went critical. After this, boss at half health finally summons balance minions. So...I brought out Talos!

And just before he can cast his frog a few turns in, He gets hit with a meteor for 900 then sandstorm, taking him out. Im alone again, but a frog goes critical. Ok its getting really tight now.

I blade up, and I'm back to scraps of health, hanging on, just one turn left to close it off, I cast my minotaur to end it as he only had 759 health remaining but guess what? He decides to attack three times in a row. The best part, first move was an earthquake! So that gets washed, then a heck hound comes into play. And just before I can complete briskbreeze alone, I'm knocked out.

So close. I think I'll try that again tomorrow. Tsk tsk.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
CorbinW wrote:
LOL oh the humanity! Oh the tragedy! Anyway:

I went to briskbreeze to solo it. I got to the fire boss with my 31% resist, I managed to medusa the main guy and on the turn before the big meteor I put up my volcanic shield. I survived with 500 points to spare (GO RESIST!)
I then pushed on, healed and managed to get critical frogs to push through and win it. Ok the scary part is over. Moving on up with nothing but my tiny deck set with gargantuans and frogs and minotaurs, I make it to big bad death guy. I equip my spritely pet and reinsert medusa.

The beginning is moving with a cheat hound for 400 damage per round, not a big deal. I shield a meteor and wipe away a weakness. Halfway through, after finding that I'm being hit with super hound every fourth round, I'm in a position with 300 health, I'm going second, my pet, to the rescue like no other casts the sprite! So since it activates first, I managed to live with 80 something health but I cast satyr. And it went critical. After this, boss at half health finally summons balance minions. So...I brought out Talos!

And just before he can cast his frog a few turns in, He gets hit with a meteor for 900 then sandstorm, taking him out. Im alone again, but a frog goes critical. Ok its getting really tight now.

I blade up, and I'm back to scraps of health, hanging on, just one turn left to close it off, I cast my minotaur to end it as he only had 759 health remaining but guess what? He decides to attack three times in a row. The best part, first move was an earthquake! So that gets washed, then a heck hound comes into play. And just before I can complete briskbreeze alone, I'm knocked out.

any point to this post
or is this just what happened when ya tried it

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
grvy123 wrote:

any point to this post
or is this just what happened when ya tried it

No. I'm just hanging out :p

Champion
May 03, 2011
any point to this post

Inevitably when a player shares an in-game experience, or makes a larger analytical observation about something game-related, someone comes back with "what's your point?" or some variation thereof. The forum isn't just for complaining or solving problems. It's to share our experience of the game. That's the point. Personally, I like this kind of post the best. I get a sense of someone else's game experience--often, like this one, laced with humor. I liked this little story. And I admire anyone with the nerve to solo those towers. I haven't done any of them, myself--they take too long--so it's fun to experience them vicariously. Even if the story ends in defeat. :?

Good luck next time!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2008
Nice story, lol. Adventures can be crazy sometimes, can't they?

I'm sure you'll give 'em what-for next time!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
CorbinW wrote:
He decides to attack three times in a row. The best part, first move was an earthquake! So that gets washed, then a heck hound comes into play. And just before I can complete briskbreeze alone, I'm knocked out.

sounds like you triggered his cheats. before you do the tower again, might want to look him up before you face him again.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
ImpishVixen wrote:
Nice story, lol. Adventures can be crazy sometimes, can't they?

I'm sure you'll give 'em what-for next time!

It was actually much easier the second time. Critical. No minions. But without critical. Hmm....

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
tabby714 wrote:
The forum isn't just for complaining or solving problems. It's to share our experience of the game.

I'm glad someone said it. I enjoyed the story. If there were more like this, I wouldn't have to go to Youtube to hear about Wizard101 solo stories all the time.

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Awesome try it again I beat it with just me and one other person and that wasnt easy it self. That would be so awesome if you could do it on your own dont give up! Let us know if you beat it please I would like an update. :D

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Defender
Apr 26, 2009
You have to kill that boss in one go and don't heal. Bring a balance have them do a judgment with full pips and blades and your set. Good Luck

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
tabby714 wrote:
any point to this post

Inevitably when a player shares an in-game experience, or makes a larger analytical observation about something game-related, someone comes back with "what's your point?" or some variation thereof. The forum isn't just for complaining or solving problems. It's to share our experience of the game. That's the point. Personally, I like this kind of post the best. I get a sense of someone else's game experience--often, like this one, laced with humor. I liked this little story. And I admire anyone with the nerve to solo those towers. I haven't done any of them, myself--they take too long--so it's fun to experience them vicariously. Even if the story ends in defeat. :?

Good luck next time!

Yeah. Since the OP was so close, i'll bet he'll beat it on his second time.