Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I know this is WAY to early to put this out here, and I'm not saying that players "deserve" another raise while the current one is about to be released or that you have to add these etc. Yet, these are some very cool ideas imo. So, please do look through, brutally correct, and explain why I'm a noob ... jk!

Well, here they are!

Storm: Flying Fish- 10 pips, 40% accurate, 500 storm damage x4 to random enemies, animation: In a huge windstorm, Flying Fish are blown in out of nowhere. Four of them crash into random enemies inflicting 500 damage each by shocking the enemy on contact.

Ice: Blinding Ice- 10 pips, 80% accurate, Negates all enemy damage for 2 rounds, animation: A sheet of ice falls from the sky shatters and reassembles. The grows brighter and flashes at the enemies.
(An explaination to this one: This could be a stun but the real purpose is to remove the opponents pips. You can still attack while this is cast on you, but you simply do no damage.)

Fire: Overheat- 10 pips, 75% accurate, Does damage over 3 rounds from 250-1000, animation: An Iron Golem appears in the center of the field, glows red, and explodes on an opponent. Places a Fire type damage over time on the opponent that inflicts first 250, then 500, and finally 1000 damage.

Death: Mini Big Foots- 10 pips, 85% accurate, Steals 600 points of health and all blades, animation: The night sky is cloudless and a gang of tiny apes climbs out of a space ship. They proceed to climb on and bite the opponent inflicting 600 damage and stealing his/her blades. They turn to the caster, and give him/her the stolen 600 health and blades.

Myth: Cyclopes Army- 10 pips, 100% accurate, summon 3 cyclopes (4 pip sort), animation: A Colosseum appears in the arena, and three cyclopes walk out, hammers over their shoulders or dangling easily, and join their caster.
(Another explaination: This should seem obvious, but the minions each take a separate space.)

Life: Song of the Seraphs- 10 pips, 90% accurate, heal 615 to group then 1500 to group, animation: A fleet of Seraphs sing to the casting team. Causes said effect.

Balance: Collapsing Sphinx- 10 pips, 85% accurate, does 980 Life, Death, or Myth damage to all enemies, animation: a krokosphinx crumbles, the head falling on the opponent causing said effect.
(One more explaination: All enemies take the same sort of damage.)

Thanks for reading!

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I dont even think it has to be 10 pips

Storm- Thunder- 3 pips- Does 80 then 320 over 3 rounds
A cloud goes over all enemies heads and a sound of thunder shakes the whole combat area, then a rock falls down and hits 80. Then an aura (dot) hits 320 over 3 rounds. (This spell is good for getting rid of shields, a lot of people complain from a lot of storm shields.)

Ice- Brain freeze- 4 pips- 350-400 damage and stun- A gorilla (like the one in zafari with blue cloths) pushes a glacier down a mountain and hits the selected person in the head hitting 350 ice damage and stunning for one round.

Fire- Burning hate- 2 pips- 50 damage and stun 2 rounds- A fire mander walks by and an earthquake appears. The mander has a zoom up on the face and his eyes open really wide. A flame bursts up and shoots the mander away, and does the same to an enemy, doing 50 damage and stunning 2 rounds.

Balance- Sphinx- 5 pips- 450 damage and remove 1 negative charm. A sphinx apears and it starts to move and gets up and crushes enemy doing 450 damage and taking off one negative charm.

Life- Wild heal- 2 pips- heals 20, 200, or 2,000 to self- same animation as wild bolt but goes to self and is green.

Myth- Pegasus- X pips- hits 5 then 95 each pip. A yellow pegasus swoops down and hits one enemy dealing the amount of damage.

Death- Zombie- X pips- Hits 80 per pip and heals half of the damage to self. Same animation as ghoul (only it looks like grubb.)

If they did not attack/heal:

Storm- Super trap- 1 pip- +50%- Looks like storm trap.

Ice- Wild weakness- 0 pip- -5% weakness, -40% weakness, or -60% weakness- Looks like weakness.

Fire- Firey stun- 0 pips- stuns 1 round- looks like a stun

Balance- 2 cards- Elemental weakness and Spirit weakness- (Elemental weakness) -35% next fire, ice and storm spell. (Spirit weakness) -35% life, myth, and death spell. Elemental Weakness looks like Elemental Defuse and Spirit Weakness looks like Spirit Defuse, only instead of zigzages there is a blade.

Life- Oh no- 7 pips- Dispells all spells, gives 2 weakness, 2 Black Mantles, 2 infections, and stun 1 round to all enemies. Looks like all those spells.

Myth- No show- 4 pips- Gives Elemental and Spirit Defuse and 4 black mantles. Looks like all those spells

Death- Chance- 2 pips- +90% trap on one enemy or +90% trap to self

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Those are really cool scotttttttttt. I still think we should get 10 pip spells though, but it should stop there. The 9 pip ones on test now use 5 power pips. Ten wouldn't be any different.

Also, this is off topic, but I think my storm spell idea was a bit underpowered on second thought. It should be something more like 800 damage x3 fish.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hello. There are soem good ideas in there, Ultrapianowizard, but, unfortunately, I do have some constructive criticism. I'll go in order of appearance.
Storm: A little overpowered here, and not sure if i like the idea of hitting people with electrical fish :/. Maybe you could try a double hit spell like minotaur, i.e 75 storm damage then 910 storm damage.
Ice: This is an interesting spell, being more utility then most i've seen suggested here in the dorms. I would suggest an animation change though, falling ice is sort of blizzard-ish.
Fire: Hmm, thats a total of 1750 fire damage, way more then any base damage in the game so far. I'd suggest making it it 250+250+400 or something in that area. Also, maybe having him shoot a fire beam from his furnace hatch thing would be a little less creepy then him exploding all over someone o_o.
Death: I'm sorry to say this is just plain weird 0_0. Mini apes from space? not very death-y I:. maybe if it were giant apes coming from a bunch of trees. Also, maybe if it removed 2 blades and did 630 on all, and gives half back to caster.

Well, I gotta go now, I'll post about the other spells later. Cya in the spiral!

Paul Stormglade, Level 60 Diviner

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
UltraPianoWizard wrote:
I know this is WAY to early to put this out here, and I'm not saying that players "deserve" another raise while the current one is about to be released or that you have to add these etc. Yet, these are some very cool ideas imo. So, please do look through, brutally correct, and explain why I'm a noob ... jk!

Well, here they are!

Storm: Flying Fish- 10 pips, 40% accurate, 500 storm damage x4 to random enemies, animation: In a huge windstorm, Flying Fish are blown in out of nowhere. Four of them crash into random enemies inflicting 500 damage each by shocking the enemy on contact.

Ice: Blinding Ice- 10 pips, 80% accurate, Negates all enemy damage for 2 rounds, animation: A sheet of ice falls from the sky shatters and reassembles. The grows brighter and flashes at the enemies.
(An explaination to this one: This could be a stun but the real purpose is to remove the opponents pips. You can still attack while this is cast on you, but you simply do no damage.)

Fire: Overheat- 10 pips, 75% accurate, Does damage over 3 rounds from 250-1000, animation: An Iron Golem appears in the center of the field, glows red, and explodes on an opponent. Places a Fire type damage over time on the opponent that inflicts first 250, then 500, and finally 1000 damage.

Death: Mini Big Foots- 10 pips, 85% accurate, Steals 600 points of health and all blades, animation: The night sky is cloudless and a gang of tiny apes climbs out of a space ship. They proceed to climb on and bite the opponent inflicting 600 damage and stealing his/her blades. They turn to the caster, and give him/her the stolen 600 health and blades.

Myth: Cyclopes Army- 10 pips, 100% accurate, summon 3 cyclopes (4 pip sort), animation: A Colosseum appears in the arena, and three cyclopes walk out, hammers over their shoulders or dangling easily, and join their caster.
(Another explaination: This should seem obvious, but the minions each take a separate space.)

Life: Song of the Seraphs- 10 pips, 90% accurate, heal 615 to group then 1500 to group, animation: A fleet of Seraphs sing to the casting team. Causes said effect.

Balance: Collapsing Sphinx- 10 pips, 85% accurate, does 980 Life, Death, or Myth damage to all enemies, animation: a krokosphinx crumbles, the head falling on the opponent causing said effect.
(One more explaination: All enemies take the same sort of damage.)

Thanks for reading!

UNDERPOWERED! Are you like level 18 or something? I'd expect Overheat to do 1050-1230! Song of the Seraphs' name is crazy and the affect makes NO sense at all! Collapsing Sphinx isn't bad.... Except that it should be lowered to like 800 or 790.... Flying Fish is like underpowered, high pip'd, and low, low accuracy! Raise ACC and Damage. Cyclops Army, (Notice how it has no "E") isn't that bad but how about it summons enough to fill the battlefield. I have NO idea what Mini Big Foots have to do with mythology. NO clue. Finally, Blinding Ice is fine. I don't wanna sound mean, I just intend to point out errors.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hello, I have returned with more feedback after a long intermission (due to Zafaria's release in test and later, live realms).

Myth: It could be a good spell, but the last thing myth needs is more minions, they already have a small army xD. It has good potential though, in a hydra-esque spell. Suggestion: Collisseum appears and three cyclops walk into the field, one with no helmet, one with a silver helmet, and one with a golden helmet. The helmetless cyclops pounds the ground with his fist, creating a shock wave that stuns the target for one round, the silver helmet cyclops throws his hammer at the target, dealing 185 damage, and the gold helmet cyclops slashes his hammer in the arc and sends a gold light wave at target, dealing 695 damage.

Life: Seems a bit overpowered for a healing spell. Suggestion: No animation changes, singing seraphs are fine. Change stats to 975 healing and a 175 absorb shield to one ally.

Balance: Balance got Spirit Hydra in the form of Chimera, judging by their lack of enthusiasm in the majority (undertstaement alert!) they dont need a Spectral Blast type spell either, let alone a ridiculously overpowered one like this. How about having the sphinx come to life and clawing the enemy in a forest lord-type manner, dealing 975 balance damage and putting a 35% weakness on one target?

Cya in the Spiral,

Paul Stormglade, Transcended Diviner

Go Sparks!

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
UltraPianoWizard - I know this is WAY to early to put this out here
You just said it.