Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need 4 centaur treasure cards crafted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
I need 4 centaur treasure cards. I can craft balance cards to trade, or I have a reasonable selection of dropped treasure cards, including:
Frozen armor (absorb 185 per pip)
Snow shield (-85% to next snow spell)
Ice wyvern
Blizzard
Unstoppable (+30% accuracy to next spell)
Spirit armor
Regenerate
Wood walker
Heck hound
Fire shield
Fire blade
Glacial shield
Sunbird
Krokomummy
Firezilla
Power link
Meteor strike
Scald
Stun
Humungofrog
Ninja pigs
Minotaur
Orthrus
Polymorph into Colossus
Polymorph into storm elemental
Death trap
Amplify

...The list goes on.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
If you can give me a time, place, realm, I can meet you in game and craft the cards you need.

Since this is a moderated forum and the posts don't show instantly, you may want to make the time a day in advance.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
Thanks! How about in the Wu realm, outside Merle Ambrose's house? I'm not sure what time zone you are. I'll plan on being there at 5:30 PM, Pacific Time Zone - unless I hear from you otherwise - on Wednesday, November 16th. I am Rowan SilverLeaf, dressed in balance colors.

What do you want in exchange?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
silvrwood wrote:
Thanks! How about in the Wu realm, outside Merle Ambrose's house? I'm not sure what time zone you are. I'll plan on being there at 5:30 PM, Pacific Time Zone - unless I hear from you otherwise - on Wednesday, November 16th. I am Rowan SilverLeaf, dressed in balance colors.

What do you want in exchange?

I am in the CST so I believe that would be 7:30 pm my time. I will be at work at that time, but unless a problem occurs, I should be able to meet you.

As for what i want in exchange...Just a Thank You and Seraph cards for the recipe is all i would want.

I will be dressed like a pig. (the energy I receive from that outfit is tremendous).

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life (semi-retired until test becomes live)

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
@ Superluther aka Hannah Lifebringer - thanks again. That was my first time trading cards, and I think I still owe you a seraph.

@hela3 - thanks for the offer. I'm all set.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
silvrwood wrote:
@ Superluther aka Hannah Lifebringer - thanks again. That was my first time trading cards, and I think I still owe you a seraph.

@hela3 - thanks for the offer. I'm all set.

I don't believe you do! I seldom use treasure cards, so even if I used one of mine i am sure I was never going to use it. I am just glad I was able to help.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I find that some good gear requires Centaur treasure cards I am frequently in need of them as i craft a lot. I guess its another reason to love life 8)

~Brianna Starwalker, Transcended Theurgist
"As we have been Created, so must we Create"

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Johnsonhuyen101 wrote:
you can just buy treasure cards o.0

Have you ever tried buying Centaur treasure cards? They are not for sale at the library, and RARELY will you see them at the bazaar. I have been playing this game for almost 3 years and I can count on one hand the Centaur cards I have gotten as a drop.

It is much easier to just craft the darn things then waste my game time refreshing the life treasure card list at the bazaar in hopes a wizard sells one.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life