Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
me and my friend have made a couple good new spells we think you should add. ok for death have the headless horseman(he runs down from on top of a hill then opens his chest and steals their health then gives it to you). for storm have thor(he charges up his hammer in some thunder clouds then smashes his oppenent with it). for ice have have a mountain man( he yodels and it causes an avalanche and the snowball comes and hits the target). for life have mother nature(she appears from underground and uses a bunch of birds to attack). for myth have cerberus or typhon( cerberus can attack with all three heads one one target and puts 3 rounds of 300 damage). for balance have sphinx(hes just sitting there then his eyes open and he swipes his paw at them). and lastly for fire have hades(the god of fire) he could like come out of a campfire and do 800 damage to everyone and then it does 600 over three rounds

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Sweet, i really love your ideas
I am a pyro and now i really want that hades spell!

Survivor
May 26, 2009
i want KI to read this i tried sending it as an email but they said i can only post it here. i rly hope they include these spells

Survivor
May 30, 2010
freezer200 wrote:
me and my friend have made a couple good new spells we think you should add. ok for death have the headless horseman(he runs down from on top of a hill then opens his chest and steals their health then gives it to you). for storm have thor(he charges up his hammer in some thunder clouds then smashes his oppenent with it). for ice have have a mountain man( he yodels and it causes an avalanche and the snowball comes and hits the target). for life have mother nature(she appears from underground and uses a bunch of birds to attack). for myth have cerberus or typhon( cerberus can attack with all three heads one one target and puts 3 rounds of 300 damage). for balance have sphinx(hes just sitting there then his eyes open and he swipes his paw at them). and lastly for fire have hades(the god of fire) he could like come out of a campfire and do 800 damage to everyone and then it does 600 over three rounds
Hades is the god of death

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
xD Some of these are pretty good, but Hades isnt the god of fire just so ya know, he is the god of death.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Survivor
May 26, 2009
well im taking the idea that hades is fire because in all the mythlore about him he rules heck so ergo fire plus he comes out of a fire in percy jackson the lighting theif

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
freezer200 wrote:
hades(the god of fire) he could like come out of a campfire and do 800 damage to everyone and then it does 600 over three rounds

Hades is the Greek god of the dead. And in Percy Jackson they did not say he was fire. I read all of those books. How about Apollo, the Greek got of the sun?

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
i think balance type should get a spell i call fog...it is 50% accurate and it fogs the opponents card choice screen so they can't see which card they are choosing...it costs 10 pips

i think ice type should get a spell i call avalanche...it is 70% accurate and it does 2000 base damage and 50 damage per pip...a mountain appears and then an avalanche of snow falls on the opponent

fire should get a spell i called magma flow...it is 40% accurate and unleashes a flow of magma on the opponent burning up their strongest card

Survivor
May 26, 2009
ive never heard of him. i just couldnt think of any fire ideas so since hades was in heck i just took that but enough about hades what do u guys think about all my other ideas?

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
ExtremePianoWizard wrote:
i think balance type should get a spell i call fog...it is 50% accurate and it fogs the opponents card choice screen so they can't see which card they are choosing...it costs 10 pips

i think ice type should get a spell i call avalanche...it is 70% accurate and it does 2000 base damage and 50 damage per pip...a mountain appears and then an avalanche of snow falls on the opponent

fire should get a spell i called magma flow...it is 40% accurate and unleashes a flow of magma on the opponent burning up their strongest card

Ok, i'm ice and even i think that damage is too high! Lol

Survivor
May 26, 2009
ExtremePianoWizard wrote:

the ice one is basically my idea a mountain man yodels and causes an avalanche and balance doesnt make any sense it doesnt even have to do with balance or anything really

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
freezer200 wrote:

Correction: Hades is the God of Death, Hephaestus is god of fire and blacksmiths