Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KIFreeGames

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
This thread is just for a question I have about KI Free Games. Are they going to start allowing advertisements back on their website? because I didn't mind them and I know a lot of other people didn't mind them too and just skipped them. The rewards are the worst since they started it I think, so that is why I have stopped playing KI. I really do miss the crowns, mega snacks, permanent mounts and pets, and I'm sure lots of others do too . I would really really like them to start improving their rewards and I want to know if they will be some time soon?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mwuhahahaha wrote:
This thread is just for a question I have about KI Free Games. Are they going to start allowing advertisements back on their website? because I didn't mind them and I know a lot of other people didn't mind them too and just skipped them. The rewards are the worst since they started it I think, so that is why I have stopped playing KI. I really do miss the crowns, mega snacks, permanent mounts and pets, and I'm sure lots of others do too . I would really really like them to start improving their rewards and I want to know if they will be some time soon?

they do have something cool going around
but i dont know much all i know is
that ya could get a rare casting wand

ya should try it right now and try to get a really high score for best chance

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
I have noticed that prizes are not as good...
I have gotten a Blue Rapter, a cool looking wand that casts a 90 myth burst
A shardtail dragon- which hatched with a sea dragon and made a fragment dragon
And a whole heard of fog unicorns

But lately all i have gotten was reagrents, gold, small pet snacks, and 1 hour transformations

I read on another post that the prizes cycle every month, so maybe there will be cool stuff soon!

Sean FireHunter

Survivor
May 12, 2009
The tiers in KIFREEGAMES say 650 gold if you hit the last tier, and i only get 200 and yes, i'm positive i'm in the last tier

Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
I think its because they removed their ads, so they're not making money anymore. And I checked on KI's Facebook page and for the last three months rewards have been reagents,pet snacks,rental mounts,transformations,coins,rare casting wands and seeds. I would like to see the permanent mounts,pets,crowns,mega snacks, GOOD seeds and reagents and other assorted items like wyvern's hoards pack back.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
I noticed this too.

I mean, darn, I was SO looking forward to a pantehr mount and a FOG unicorn. I don't know why they lowered it.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
I got 42,000 points and the prizes are terrible i have been trying to get the Valor wand from KIFreegames and a lot of my friends have gotten it from KIFreegames and i really need one for my life character it is getting extremely annoying because all i get is seeds and pet snacks i wish they would change this as i dont ever get wands mounts or pets.